11. Kristi Noem
  12. Matt Gaetz
  13. Kevin McCarthy
  14. ...
Edited by Superhero
Devin not David. I'm a fucking idiot.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, she is still a citizen with an opinion. 

John Madden stopped playing on the field, but no one on earth would claim he was out of football when he expressed his opinion on camera 

Edited by Neonmoon

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Dude with the eyepatch who’s name is somehow escaping me and Sheila Jackson Lee can both fuck off. 

Crenshaw.

1 hour ago, Horn Dogg said:

Add Dan Patrick to the list 

Goeb.  His name is Dan Goeb, Alex....

Martha McSally

Kelly Loeffler

Wheels

Louie Gohmert

Ron Johnson

Ron DeSantis

Brian Kemp

Susan Collins

Chuck Schumer

Kellyanne Conway

There's many more....

• Hook 'Em 1

All the furrowed brow, concerned republicans who talk about decorum but still love Trump’s policies so they don’t back up their hollow words.

Jeff Flake
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Justin Amash
Liz Cheney
Lisa Murkowski

(No, I don’t care that Amash went Libertarian/Independent or cast a symbolic vote for impeachment - he still votes in line with Trump 70% of the time. And, again, no I don’t care that Romney cast a symbolic vote for conviction - he votes with Trump 82% of the time and his position on the Supreme Court vacancy is unforgivable. A no on that from him would have made an actual difference.)

The former administration officials who KNOW what a danger Trump is but won’t go public -

John Kelly
Jim Mattis
Rex Tillerson
HR McMaster

And finally, John Bolton for not testifying during impeachment and instead waiting to use his knowledge to make money.

Fuck em.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yeah Mitt Romney can get fucked. His wealth in private equity came from saddling numerous companies with exorbitant debt to the point where those companies were inevitably forced to lay off thousands, and then campaigned in 2012 on the evils of the federal debt. He basically implemented Obamacare in Mass as governor before campaigning against it in 2012. He stands for nothing. He is simply interested in what makes Romney look good at any point in time. Sound familiar?