Ron Paul appears to suffer stroke while livestreaming today

bernorange

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Damn, that sucks.  Sorry about your father too bern. Hoping for a full recovery. 

Thanks.  It was several years ago and he just had a few very mild ones (full recovery, but has to take meds for blood pressure these days).  Even though my father had very mild ones, it was still scary to witness them occurring.

Tough to watch, especially when you can see it in his eyes that he realizes something is wrong. Probably a good time for everyone to come up with a plan if something goes wrong whether it's at work or at home. The worst thing you can do is panic or enable other people who are likely to panic.

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

damn, that was really tough to watch.

as much as i may agree or disagree with a person, i can safely say that i don't wish ill on anyone when it comes to personal health.

I'm gonna kind of have to disagree with you there. I would feel great personal glee if Trump, McConnell, Cruz, Graham, et al. were to suffer from a severe case of the CovidheartattackstrokeAIDsseverebeating. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Orale said:

I'm gonna kind of have to disagree with you there. I would feel great personal glee if Trump, McConnell, Cruz, Graham, et al. were to suffer from a severe case of the CovidheartattackstrokeAIDsseverebeating. 

Yeah, I've lost patience with the people who want to divide and destroy the U.S.  

4 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Tough to watch, especially when you can see it in his eyes that he realizes something is wrong. Probably a good time for everyone to come up with a plan if something goes wrong whether it's at work or at home. The worst thing you can do is panic or enable other people who are likely to panic.

Make sure you designate someone to clear your browser history

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

He may be smiling and able to make a thumbs up but I ain’t buying the “I’m fine!” bit.

Whatever happened during that video was no stutter or slip of the tongue or momentary loss of train of thought.

This.  Holding up a thumbs up doesn’t take away that he had a stroke.  Maybe they were able to break up the clot before causing permanent damage, but more are on their way.