What in the everloving FUCK is this?! Shia Laboof biopoc?

Parliament

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/a-quiet-place-actor-noah-jupe-play-young-shia-labeouf-honey-boy-1103442

Lucas Hedges and LaBeouf are already on board for the indie, which was co-written by LaBeouf and tells, in a roman-a-clef style, a story about LaBeouf's relationship with his father at two different stages in his life: as a young boy starting out as an actor and a young man with a burgeoning career.

I don't even have the words.

Neg me for this if you want, but I've always liked his work as an actor. Loved him in Holes, Battle for Shaker Heights, Greatest Game Ever Played, Transformers, and Fury. Can't forget Even Stevens back in the day either. I also heard he was great as John McEnroe in that new movie. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

Neg me for this if you want, but I've always liked his work as an actor. Loved him in Holes, Battle for Shaker Heights, Greatest Game Ever Played, Transformers, and Fury. Can't forget Even Stevens back in the day either. I also heard he was great as John McEnroe in that new movie. 

I've always liked him as an actor as well. I couldn't care less if he is a good person or an asshole....it's not like we are gonna be hanging out

Enjoy Shia's work. Don't care about his personal life.Holes, Battle of Shaker Heights, Constantine, Greatest Game Every Played, Disturbia, Transformers, Eagle Eye, Lawless, Fury. He has some bad ones. Indiana Jones remake. But everyone usually does. 

Here are some other people who I believe are fucking insane in real life that I enjoy their work: Tom Cruise, Sean Penn, Johnny Depp