Game Thread: Horns v. Raiders

South Austin

4 minutes ago, cdain3 said:

Halftime adjustments will determine if I say fuck this team for the rest of the year. I'm only 28 but I'd rather not have these motherfuckers take years off my life.

trust me, you will keep watching and lose many years off your life. just drink and persevere

• Hook 'Em 1

Was it Brando that said Texas hasn't had a 5-star running back since Cedric Benson earlier? Lol.

Malcolm Brown - 5 Stars, #3 RB, #14 Overall (2011)

Jonathan Gray - 5 Stars, #1 RB, #6 Overall (2012)

Jordan Whittington - 5 Stars, #2 ATH, #34 Overall (2019)

Let's not forget Jamaal Charles (2005) was close to a 5 Star. Foreman wasn't highly regarded and we know what happened there.

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Big 12 refs are terrible still. 

On Adimora's pick, the pass was thrown to an ineligible receiver. And if you try to argue that he was off the LOS then it's an illegal formation. 

No flag. 

20200926_163008.jpg

this is why Okie holds, blocks downfield on passes beyond the LOS, has OL running downfield past 3 yards.  they know it will only get called once a game tops.

8 minutes ago, cdain3 said:

Halftime adjustments will determine if I say fuck this team for the rest of the year. I'm only 28 but I'd rather not have these motherfuckers take years off my life.

Don't sweat it bud. We have plenty of T-shirt fans we can always call up if need be.

6 minutes ago, cdain3 said:

Good luck.

Almost every year for the last decade, I give up on this team and spend my Saturdays in the late fall doing shit outside. Then, I watch the bowl game and see some freshman flash and think "holy shit, next year is our year." 

Spend the off-season reading about how athletic and talented everyone is, and how the team is unified and determined.

Then, it's late October and we're 5-3 and we're losing to west virginia in the 3rd quarter, and I turn off the TV wondering how I got tricked again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Good luck.

Almost every year for the last decade, I give up on this team and spend my Saturdays in the late fall doing shit outside. Then, I watch the bowl game and see some freshman flash and think "holy shit, next year is our year." 

Spend the off-season reading about how athletic and talented everyone is, and how the team is unified and determined.

Then, it's late October and we're 5-3 and we're losing to west virginia in the 3rd quarter, and I turn off the TV wondering how I got tricked again.

image.gif.ea8be20ab8539195e0b874a67b97569e.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Was it Brando that said Texas hasn't had a 5-star running back since Cedric Benson earlier? Lol.

Malcolm Brown - 5 Stars, #3 RB, #14 Overall (2011)

Jonathan Gray - 5 Stars, #1 RB, #6 Overall (2012)

Jordan Whittington - 5 Stars, #2 ATH, #34 Overall (2019)

Let's not forget Jamaal Charles (2005) was close to a 5 Star. Foreman wasn't highly regarded and we know what happened there.

D'Onta Foreman