Game Thread: Horns v. Raiders

South Austin

Al got into his truck to take a ride late in the game when we were down 15 to change up the mojo. You’re welcome everybody.  Sat in the parking lot at Waterloo and listened to Texas tie it up at 56, then proceeded inside to sit close to a blonde Raider fan, with a great rack (no pics), to see the Horns pull it out.  She actually though Tech won but Al had to relay the bad news giving her a moment of sadness, but those titty’s tho, totally not sad.  
Good thing Maryland and Houston Baptist are not on the schedule, hopefully this game wasn’t foreshadowing of what is to come from the rest of the season.  Don’t feel like Texas won but rather Tech blew it. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

That was one of the BEST onsides kick executions I've ever seen. It spun out of Bowman's hands... perfectly- after the 2nd / 3rd bounce. You don't get a better onsides kick than that. Congrats to Cameron Dicker. 

With all the practice last year, he is getting pretty good at it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, troph said:

Good lord. I’m out. Y’all have fun with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left with 1:40 remaining. 

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

Honestly, how can this team get so bad since the Sugar Bowl?

This. 

5 hours ago, Flash said:

Orlando had 3rd and 17. Ash has 4th and 14...let's see see

Glitches in the matrix. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

Al got into his truck to take a ride late in the game when we were down 15 to change up the mojo. You’re welcome everybody.  Sat in the parking lot at Waterloo and listened to Texas tie it up at 56, then proceeded inside to sit close to a blonde Raider fan, with a great rack (no pics), to see the Horns pull it out.  She actually though Tech won but Al had to relay the bad news giving her a moment of sadness, but those titty’s tho, totally not sad.  
Good thing Maryland and Houston Baptist are not on the schedule, hopefully this game wasn’t foreshadowing of what is to come from the rest of the season.  Don’t feel like Texas won but rather Tech blew it. 

Don't forget Cal.

8 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

No, but I gots some high(and low)lights.

Wow,  listen to Brando’s calls on our last 3 scores vs the last TD run by “just call him Sir!”.

You’d think an amazing/improbable comeback win would produce a little excitement??

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

I can't stand that fucknut.

11 hours ago, texifornia said:

That dude combines the worst of Boston soxbro with the worst of sexist incel-adjacent internetdom to create a truly powerful form of gigadouche.

So, that asshat is actually well-known / has a following?

That can't bode well for humanity...

Edited by wood