LSU v Miss St.

Kyrie Eleison

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

this as weird AF looking at a vacant Death Valley. but fuck it...i’m finishing up a quail, chicken and andouille gumbo as i type, my boys have come out the tunnel and i’m fires up.

Tigers by 17.

Good call. 

As most have said, we knew lsu would suck shit this year. Texas sucking shit today as well has distracted from it but no surprise that kyrie abandoned thread since he always talks shit and ghosts. 

even a self-admitted dumbfuck troll like hugo showed up.

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

i’m here, buttfucker. we lost, we suck, we’re young, we’ll get better.

still lit you up last year.

enjoy your season.

edit: that’s to sidis...the buttfucker.

You lit up absolutely nothing. You beat a team that lost to Iowa state, tcu, and baylor by a single score with your greatest team ever and were lucky as fuck to do so. 

you are also lucky as fuck you didn’t have to host the return trip. 

and yes, I did fuck your wife in the ass. 

• Hook 'Em 4

You lit up absolutely nothing. You beat a team that lost to Iowa state, tcu, and baylor by a single score with your greatest team ever and were lucky as fuck to do so. 
you are also lucky as fuck you didn’t have to host the return trip. 
and yes, I did fuck your wife in the ass. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4uAlzfQiQH662WKM8bYFM_FBleGpt3Eeixhw3XuN_Hg&s

call me when you get one...
  • Haha 1

I’d probably live in the past too if I just got boat raced by the Mississippi state fucking bulldogs at home in their first game of the year under a brand new coach who completely changed their system. 

especially after spending the offseason puffing out my chest and talking copious amounts of shit about how you would be just as good since you’re lsu. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’d probably live in the past too if I just got boat raced by the Mississippi state fucking bulldogs at home in their first game of the year under a brand new coach who completely changed their system. 
especially after spending the offseason puffing out my chest and talking copious amounts of shit about how you would be just as good since you’re lsu. 

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F492e2c59-740b-44aa-a9d7-8f2b750c99e6_444x250.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

enjoy your season.

We know about living in the past. Welcome to the club I guess? Also, I bet state to win cause LSU sucks

Whatever...spent way too much time this offseason telling LSU fans you don’t just lose 95% production including the Heisman winner and both coordinators (and yes Joe Brady was coordinator in everything except name) and not miss a beat. If Brennan was as good as LSU fans swore he was this offseason why did LSU feel the need to go get Burrow? But whatever  

Seeing a legit offense dispatch LSU pisses me off...pretty sure we’d (OSU) had been able to handle LSU in 2011 had we not shit the bed against Iowa State and had a natty.  Missed opportunities is the life of a Poke fan but damn that Bama/LSU title game was stupid and boring.  Weeden woulda lit them up.  

9 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Seeing a legit offense dispatch LSU pisses me off...pretty sure we’d (OSU) had been able to handle LSU in 2011 had we not shit the bed against Iowa State and had a natty.  Missed opportunities is the life of a Poke fan but damn that Bama/LSU title game was stupid and boring.  Weeden woulda lit them up.  

Okie State was seriously good that season with Weeden. Tragically, that ISU loss was probably influenced by the plane crash.

I was pulling for y'all that year.

I don’t know what’s happening there, but that’s hilarious.

Washington St had just scored to get within one point of Oregon with one second left. Score was 31-30. Assistant was trying to convince Leach to go for 2 and the win (or loss if they don't convert). Leach looked into the future and decided to kick the XP and go into overtime. WaSt won in overtime.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

enjoy your season.

Somebody is gonna have to break the news to this guy:

On 2/6/2020 at 2:03 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

in no way did i say or imply it would be replicated.

but it's fucking foolish to say that we'll be an easy out due to attrition.

we reload...not rebuild.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:55 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

the great thing about the season we had is that our back ups got a shit ton of playing time, and many of those were started multiple games through the season.  our DL is fucking stacked...3 starters return plus a shit ton of great back ups.  our LB corp took a hit but we'll have 2 starters back in our new scheme, and our DBs return 3 starters plus some damn good ones with experience.  we'll have Chase and Marshall at receiver, RB will be by committee with TDP, Curry and Emery finally up to speed after having his eye surgery...he was literally legally blind in his right eye last season...and 3 return on the OL.  

Brennan won't be Burrow, but no one in the nation will be Burrow given his record setting season.  Brennan is damn good though, and i'm perfectly comfortable with him.

we could drop some 25% production and STILL be one of the top 3 teams in the land.  we've got a system in place, and we're sticking to it....and confidence in what we do.  what we did last year was paradigm shifting in terms of how offense is played at this level and if you don't believe me i'll let Aranda explain what it was like to experience it first hand and just how different it is to everything else out there...start at the 13:00 min. mark.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zaW1wbGVjYXN0LmNvbS83OVUzUnZDag&episode=MmIyZWRlYzEtYWQ2ZS00OTQ5LThkZWEtNzVhNmQyNzY3Mjg1&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwin0tLqgrjnAhVIeawKHSz4CWcQieUEegQIBRAE&ep=6

and until you prove you can do it, after your recent history, i'll remain sceptical of any claim of future success against LSU.

• Hook 'Em 3

I look so forward to the sec goons and Herbstreit eating so much crow about SEC defense over the next few years.  This is year one and while Leach doesn't have his team rolling yet he will in short order.  Saban i'm certain is so pissed that he will have to prepare for this type of team.  He hates them.  HATES.  

On a side note that Herbstreit and the other idiots propping up the protege Riley and his Heisman Qb's while the master and his boys like Kingsbury, Symons, Cumbie and Harrell were called gimmicks is a damn shame.  

Edited by RollLeft
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

br_large.png?v=1578978823

you will never have a season as great as that.

Go home your drunk.  Go and hide behind your non conference game cancelings or you would have two losses at this point.  Enjoy your coach.  He makes Herman look like a genius.

Edited by RollLeft