Hey Oklahoma...

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

A for effort you bastard.  

Besides the tears being delicious, if OU does well outside of us beating y'all, that means less changes to their coaching staff, which means less chances they get Bob Stoops 2.0.

Because we've been in that situation where we cruise along on auto-pilot, where the coach and the staff wins just enough to keep their jobs, but not take us to the next level.  I would like the OU coaching staff to be in that situation.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Besides the tears being delicious, if OU does well outside of us beating y'all, that means less changes to their coaching staff, which means less chances they get Bob Stoops 2.0.

Because we've been in that situation where we cruise along on auto-pilot, where the coach and the staff wins just enough to keep their jobs, but not take us to the next level.  I would like the OU coaching staff to be in that situation.

How I felt reading this post (I has the sads)... We will get better in time for CFP.?!

EgS3J-3XoAAdQ-8?format=png&name=small

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

8e2760a34369abf564e268f6b2b62769.jpeg

Man, I loved him in the bike jousting scene in "Quick Change."  

Bill Murray said he should have gotten a Producer credit for his silent bravery.