Hey, Tim and Spencer...

TexArcher

32 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

I don't know how we haven't used any of our perceived power to get Brando off of Texas games. He's a complete homer for whatever team we are playing, and it's been the case for years.

Them focusing on the PI for 30 minutes while ignoring all of Tech's missed penalties is a joke. Fuck 'em.

They harped on this PI call for 30 minutes and we’re laughing off the blatant hold on the Tech TD run.

Then claimed they “didn’t care who won.”  Their producer probably told them to say that, shaking their head. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

Went to the mute button early. As I always do when that fuckhead Brando is in the booth. He’s a small market Louisiana nobody who somehow caught an enormous break with ESPN about 30:years ago, and found a way to parlay that into a career. Baffling.

Didn't Brando start with CBS? Not that it matters.

1 minute ago, stork642 said:

I will never listen to these fucks again. They straight hate Texas.  I wonder who was crying hard when Texas pulled the win out...Herbie or these douche bags.  

Herbie is vain and conceited and he picked Texas for the CFP so I’m guessing the latter

3 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

Are you clowns in here not capable of synching it with Craig Way??? We just gave up the most points we have ever given up to Tech and y’all are griping about announcers??!?

Good point about Craig Way.  Not as concerned about all the points given up that I usually would be because with the crazy offseason and no spring practice all of these teams are really struggling in these early games.  More important that we found a way to win.  

3 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

Are you clowns in here not capable of synching it with Craig Way??? We just gave up the most points we have ever given up to Tech and y’all are griping about announcers??!?

This-the broadcast was much more acceptable even if the game wasn't until the last five minutes.  Brando and Tillman comfort each other with tears tonight while giving each other a blowjob nearly as good as they gave Tech today during the game.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Is there a way we can petition FOX so they don't call our games anymore? 

Is there any way we can petition to have FOX never have our games again.  Here in Pensacola, a 7 hour drive from Tampa, we had fucking FOX switch to the Tampa Rays playing the Phillies in a who gives a fuck baseball game instead of finishing the Texas game.  I had to figure out the fucking FOX Sports app to finish watching the game.  The Big 12 has a low rent TV contract for sure.  

one time late when we were punting to tech Tillman said under his breath "be careful" as the tech returner was catching the ball.   I'm really tired of Tim fuckface, Tillman and Andre Ware calling our games.  can't we get someone that didn't go to OU or another SWC foe?

fuckface is just a douchebag with his giggling and  focusing on calls that Texas might get only.

Its hard to sync to Way and watch other games at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, TXpride said:

The best was "It was just his heel that was out of bounds!"

Also an earlier play where a Tech receiver stepped out of bounds to bring back a long gain. I think they showed an overhead replay from like 50-60 yards above the field and they were complaining about how close it looked. I had to go for the mute button after that.

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Went to the mute button early. As I always do when that fuckhead Brando is in the booth. He’s a small market Louisiana nobody who somehow caught an enormous break with ESPN about 30:years ago, and found a way to parlay that into a career. Baffling.

Raycom?

11 minutes ago, Surgical said:

Also an earlier play where a Tech receiver stepped out of bounds to bring back a long gain. I think they showed an overhead replay from like 50-60 yards above the field and they were complaining about how close it looked. I had to go for the mute button after that.

They were bitching about how "only" part of his foot was out of bounds.

E:  And giggling about the missed holding on the touchdown where the guy stepped OOB.  Fuck these two.

Edited by MadBurgerMaker
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, taybo20 said:

Fuck those bitches! Love Brando saying they aren’t taking a side. If you have to say that, you’ve chosen a side fuck face

fucking this.  Brando was so openly rooting for tech it was awful.  The play where a completion was overruled because the receiver was out of bounds and Brando says, "but it was only his heal..."  My lord.