Hey, Tim and Spencer...

TexArcher

20 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

My favorite exchange was when they were lamenting the “ticky-tacky” officiating because the receiver only stepped out of bounds a little bit before he caught it. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone argue that it matters how much of your foot is out of bounds.

Or when they were laughing with a blatant holding that wasn't called on Sarodericks TD in the 4th. Earlier in the game, they were insinuating the refs gave us a TD on the blocked punt because they didn't call interference on Sterns on the previous play

59 minutes ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Did y'all know that Sam tends to overthrow because he gets too excited? I didn't.

That motherfucker repeated something along these lines at least three times meanwhile they couldn't get off of Bowman and his three interception throwing dick about how awesome he was. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck it.  They should drop the guise of being impartial.  Just have the same broadcast with two different commentary options.  One for Texas and one for punk ass bitches.

The difference between a good play for tech and a good play for Texas is just absurd.  Worse than rattler's haircut:  

Edited by HornsOverIthaca
  • Hook 'Em 1

OMG, I watched the highlights. When Adimora picks off Bowman's pass, Spencer Tillman visibly groans!

EDIT: Tillman also groans when Josh Moore catches his last TD with seconds to play in regulation.

And listen how sad Brando sounds when Caden Sterns picks off the ball in OT. He literally sounds like a home radio announcer for a HS program when their team loses.   

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

That motherfucker repeated something along these lines at least three times meanwhile they couldn't get off of Bowman and his three interception throwing dick about how awesome he was. 

Talked about Bowman’s “next level” ability. Frankly, I don’t see it.

16 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

OMG, I watched the highlights. When Adimora picks off Bowman's pass, Spencer Tillman visibly groans!

EDIT: Tillman also groans when Josh Moore catches his last TD with seconds to play in regulation.

And listen how sad Brando sounds when Caden Sterns picks off the ball in OT. He literally sounds like a home radio announcer for a HS program when their team loses.   

I just watched the stretch from 3:13 to tying it up, and came to post Tillman’s reaction on the Moore TD. Under his breath, but clear - “you gotta be kidding me.”

Funny - that’s the same I say about you having a job you Sooner asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

They were so clearly Tech homers. My teenage son kept asking me why they were rooting for Tech. I tried to tell him it wasn't happening, but then the Adimora INT happened. The dude catches it, swivels on a dime, keeps his knee off the ground, and runs back 70+ yards and all they could do was suck that Tech lineman's dick for 5 minutes afterward. That duo sucks. 

Edited by honolulu horn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Talked about Bowman’s “next level” ability. Frankly, I don’t see it.

Kept sucking off Bowman after he was getting absolutely bailed out by awesome catches by Vasher/Ezukanma/Digby. 

Like, it's ok to say it was mostly about the WR having a hell of a game! It doesn't all have to fit your initial narrative!

6 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

They were so clearly Tech homers. My teenage son kept asking me why they were rooting for Tech. I tried to tell him it wasn't happening, but then the Adimora INT happened. The dude catches it, swivels on a dime, keeps his knee off the ground, and runs back 70+ yards and all they could do was suck that Tech lineman's dick for 5 minutes afterward. That duo sucks. 

Not so much tech homers as much as they just hate Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

And Tillman is either a self-righteous douche, an idiot, or a petty troll with all of "Ehling-JER" mis-pronunciations. It's absolutely inexcusable for a professional broadcaster - who should have name pronunciation guides with them for the broadcasts - to mispronounce a starting QB as well known and of Sam's profile that many times. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

And Tillman is either a self-righteous douche, an idiot, or a petty troll with all of "Ehling-JER" mis-pronunciations. It's absolutely inexcusable for a professional broadcaster - who should have name pronunciation guides with them for the broadcasts - to mispronounce a starting QB as well known and of Sam's profile that many times. 

That was driving me crazy. He's at worst a top 3 Heisman candidate and one of the most visible players in the country. It shouldn't be that hard to pronounce his name correctly when that is basically all you are getting paid to do. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

Fuck it.  They should drop the guise of being impartial.  Just have the same broadcast with two different commentary options.  One for Texas and one for punk ass bitches.

The difference between a good play for tech and a good play for Texas is just absurd.  Worse than rattler's haircut:  

I’ll add another one. On Chris Brown’s interception (1:30), you can clearly hear Spencer trying hard not to say “shit.”

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

I just saw something very bizarre on the replay at 2:34. The Tech slot WR didn't move during the play at all. Not sure I've ever seen that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

I just saw something very bizarre on the replay at 2:34. The Tech slot WR didn't move during the play at all. Not sure I've ever seen that. 

He wasn’t an eligible receiver.  If he had left the line, it would have been an illegal man down field. 

Look at the line pre-snap. 

• Hook 'Em 4

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

I was thinking he might've spaced out due to sun exposure.
"I wonder why glue doesn't stick to the inside of the bottle...."
"I was once the youngest person on earth..."
"She sells sea shells down by the sea shore..."

7 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

They woooohhhoooddd when they scored, Tillman laughed openly when they showed the 2009 highlight.  Fuck them, most biast shit I’ve ever seen.

The instant they said "flash back" i said "fuck this!" and used the little fast forward time I had available to save myself the rage.

My favorite exchange was when they were lamenting the “ticky-tacky” officiating because the receiver only stepped out of bounds a little bit before he caught it. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone argue that it matters how much of your foot is out of bounds.

My freaking Dish recording went haywire, so I haven’t been able to find the play yet you’re referring to, but I used the your term “ticky-tacky” and it obviously touched a nerve with ‘ol Timbo....his response was within seconds late last night. Obviously he must have been up late sucking off Spencer, as to him including OUFootball ‘s twitter display name in his response....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Brando also still does that annoying thing where he refers to our team as "Hook em".

he tries really really hard to make it some signature thing. he did guns up for tech.  he has no signature call and it probably drives him up the wall because he is a fuck face pussy and giggles with that moron Spencer Tillman.  Tillman is dumb as a box of rocks.