Hey, Tim and Spencer...

TexArcher

Gus and Joel are a great team. Im surprised Joel can even put two sentences together after we nearly decapitated him in 2005, but he's pretty damn solid. 

Gus is very neutral. He gets equally excited for both teams. You can hear his love for cfb in his voice the entire time.

I wish he was on Twitter. I follow him but he doesn't tweet really.

6 hours ago, CowtownHorn said:

Just watched the game again. Upon further review, holy fuck Tillman likes to use the word “moot” a lot. I hate that fucking word. He has a rotation of a few big words that he uses here and there to make himself sound fake smart. 

Username should appreciate .gif below:

Moo Point GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BigXII said:

Gus Johnson gave us the "DICKER! THE KICKER!" call, and Jerrod Heard's "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH, The juice, Touchdown Texas!" call

He good.

Here's Brando and Tillman calling the Dicker kick:

"Texas needs a miracle here to not go into overtime, a freshman kicker with no big game experience from over 40 yards."

"That's right Tim, and with the way OU has been playing in this 4th quarter you can't go to overtime against this team. Which reminds me, did you know I never lost a game in this stadium?"

"Of course not Spence, you were playing Texas!"

*both laugh*

"And here's the kick, it's up, and it's good."

*Tillman audibly groans*

"Well what a lucky performance by Texas to escape here with a win. The rest of the season not looking good for these Longhorns."

"That's right Tim, they'll be lucky to get another win with how the rest of their schedule shakes out. Just like they never got a win against me in the Cotton Bowl."

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, CowtownHorn said:

Just watched the game again. Upon further review, holy fuck Tillman likes to use the word “moot” a lot. I hate that fucking word. He has a rotation of a few big words that he uses here and there to make himself sound fake smart. 

he tried to use the word elegantly at one point but said eloquently and then kept going with it because he couldn't think of the word elegant.  dudes a dumbass sooner.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Tech’s 3rd down not-fumble in OT was the cherry on top of their shit sundae.  They both sat there for minutes, watching replay after replay, and neither one of them recognized that the receiver may have never had possession. It was pretty obvious after the first replay, but they were clueless until the ref consultant guy chimed in. 

Edited by CurlyDumps

23 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Tech’s 3rd down not-fumble in OT was the cherry on top of their shit sundae.  They both sat there for minutes, watching replay after replay, and neither one of them recognized that the receiver may have never had possession. It was pretty obvious after the first replay, but they were clueless until the ref consultant guy chimed in. 

they were so disconsolate(for different reasons) I'm sure.  couldn't believe what had happened.

17 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Off Week???

Gets to see his buddy next week...

4gty09.gif

that is a hilarious look at me, oh how I wish I was on CBS or ESPN, tweet. like we don't know what top games are on.  Good luck to my colleagues? Tim, these aren't your colleagues, you are a hack.   he gets to call KSU TCU.  It must be miserable at his house.

• Like 1