Vandy @ aggy

Elmer_Fudd

With the revised 10 game schedule I felt the aggy were a 5-5 team at best. Seeing them in action against a completely depleted Vandy team and after seeing Mississippi St in action I think they're a 4-6 team. aggy heads will explode. They'll beat Vandy, SC, Arky and Ole Miss. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped another one to finish 3-7.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Chad said:

With the revised 10 game schedule I felt the aggy were a 5-5 team at best. Seeing them in action against a completely depleted Vandy team and after seeing Mississippi St in action I think they're a 4-6 team. aggy heads will explode. They'll beat Vandy, SC, Arky and Ole Miss. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped another one to finish 3-7.

What makes you think aggy can score 36 against Ole Miss?

5 minutes ago, Chad said:

After watching this first half are you sure it's safe to say they beat SC, Arky and Ole Miss. If Vandy can move the ball against them. The others should have a field day... 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

After watching this first half are you sure it's safe to say they beat SC, Arky and Ole Miss. If Vandy can move the ball against them. The others should have a field day... 

They've had some close ones with Arkansas the last two times they played, piggies are due to win one. Like I said I wouldn't be surprised if the aggy finish 3-7, Mond is dog shit and their offense looks inept.

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The Aggies could have had Mike Leach for 2-3 million a year, not signed a long-term guaranteed contract etc...

We're going to go down the rabbit hole of things aggy could have done? We're going to be here all night. There's already a 600 page thread full of examples. 

2 minutes ago, Chad said:

They've had some close ones with Arkansas the last two times they played, piggies are due to win one. Like I said I wouldn't be surprised if the aggy finish 3-7, Mond is dog shit and their offense looks inept.

I don't understand how anyone could have watched Kellen Mond play football for the last 3 years, and A&M play football for the last...forever...and think to themselves, "Yep, that's a Top 10 team." Even if only the SEC was playing in 2020.