Vandy @ aggy

Elmer_Fudd

18 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

You're going to be touching yourself a lot over the next few months.

When aggy loses, my chances of getting laid pretty much drop to zero.

Jimbo's got this team looking I'll be touching myself a lot over the next few months anyway.

Edited by touchthemonolith
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Leach is going to go in on this team with a sandpaper and barbed wire condom and absolutely no lube.

After spending several years at Wazzu, I’ figure he’s going to shove a snow shovel up aggys ass and drag them up and down the field by the handle.   
jimbo will stand on the sidelines watching, completely mesmerized.  

• Like 1

“Gritty win by the Ags tonight man. Can’t take any game in the SEC for granted. Kellen managed the game very well and flashed a few times like I said he would in my post-camp article I wrote last week. Jimbo will go back to the drawing board and fix some things. He’s a film rat.”

-Looch, in an hour and a half

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chad said:

aggy were talking mad shit after Tech went up on Texas, yet here they are in a dog fight with one of the worst P5 programs going into the 4th quarter.

Tech would be up by several scores on these clowns at this point. Sort of like they used to be in the past, but maybe even worse now.