Vandy @ aggy

Elmer_Fudd

13 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

This game is boring as fuck

needs more blocked punts and onside kicks. 

This is what fucking gets me. I have no delusions of national championship seasons or what have you. We're not one of the dozen or so teams in the country that should reasonably expect to compete for conference championships most years. So I fully expect multiple losses. But I watch sports to be entertained. The product under Jimbo is just So. Fucking. Boring. At least lose going out swinging.

I am just going to point this out

Texas Tech is no Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt plays in the SEC SEC SEC and what that means is in any other conference they would have what like probably at least 10 more wins a season which means they would be like one of the really better programs in the entire nation

and no team even a team that is a 9 or 10 win team IN THE SEC SEC SEC (which means they would be like a 14 win team in any other conference) should feel bad about playing a close game against a team that is like a 12 win team if they were in any other conference besides the SEC SEC SEC

plus even though this is a home game the fans are not there and that really takes away from the atmosphere especially at a place that has probably the best home atmosphere in the SEC SEC SEC which means probably the best home atmosphere in the country and a team that really thrives on that atmosphere and it is not there for them vs playing a team like Tech at Tech when they do not even have their home fans there very much which means it was really not a home crowd at all

• Hook 'Em 1