Rod Gilmore is a Moron

TrashMaster G

I'm watching the BYU-Troy game and it's somehow comforting to be reminded that he is still a fucking moron. 

BYU receiver makes a juggling catch as he is going out of bounds, it's initially called incomplete and then reviewed. The replay clearly shows he got control with a foot still in and Gilmore is talking about how you can't slow it down and look at it like that.  Wtf?  

To his credit, he hasn't said a thing about Texas not offering Charlie Brewer.  That I've heard, anyway.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I'm watching the BYU-Troy game and it's somehow comforting to be reminded that he is still a fucking moron. 

BYU receiver makes a juggling catch as he is going out of bounds, it's initially called incomplete and then reviewed. The replay clearly shows he got control with a foot still in and Gilmore is talking about how you can't slow it down and look at it like that.  Wtf?  

To his credit, he hasn't said a thing about Texas not offering Charlie Brewer.  That I've heard, anyway.

Yes, he's an idiot and your point is spot on.

Not sure what he's drinking and / or smoking.