Things That Suck

kevwun

56 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Waking up to discover you caught a skunk in your live trap.  The day is not starting off well.

Pop him with a .22, use rake to move trap, empty trap. You can cover with a sheet before you shoot it if you're squeamish.

And the correct answer is ou.

8 hours ago, RPM said:

Deer, mother fuckin suicidal deer. Run out in front of me on my way to work and trashed the front end of my car, busted the oil cooler and now I'm stuck in Decatur. 

Decatur?  I spent a week there one night.  You probably mean Texas.  But my brother lives 90 minutes from Decatur, IL.  He hates driving there or back home at night because of the suicidal deer.  So they call it "Deercantturn"  

My mother-in-law goes screaming down unpaved country paths in rural Western Kansas giving zero fucks about all the deer that just run across the "road" from water draw to water draw just waiting to kill a carful of humans.  But she refused to walk on the Kemah Boardwalk because the sharks could jump up and get us at anytime.  

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Decatur?  I spent a week there one night.  You probably mean Texas.  But my brother lives 90 minutes from Decatur, IL.  He hates driving there or back home at night because of the suicidal deer.  So they call it "Deercantturn"  

My mother-in-law goes screaming down unpaved country paths in rural Western Kansas giving zero fucks about all the deer that just run across the "road" from water draw to water draw just waiting to kill a carful of humans.  But she refused to walk on the Kemah Boardwalk because the sharks could jump up and get us at anytime.  

a "carful" of  humans should enter our formal lexicon.

Aw c'mon man, from one assman to another, you gonna give me shit on 'carful'?  I was close to car full!

I guess I was going for careful in a way, too.  But yeah, maybe we got a new word going on here.  

Lots going on there.