Cowboy week 3 game thread vic mackey in jail?

Coach pop a bitch

thats all on Dak.
we've given seattle 9 points plus the 2 XP's. 
Dak or not, I've never seen a professional secondary allow the constant wide open receivers every fucking game. It's unreal. It's like watching a high school game where's there is wide open players every other play. Unacceptable.

You say we gave Seattle points on that drive. You realize we did not turn the ball over close to the end zone. Dallas could have easily held Seattle to a field goal but nope.

And special teams gave Seattle 2 points. Took away 2 points for us.

Yeah that was an awful throw by Dak. Trying to force someThing because, as usual, ALL the pressure is on the Offense/Dak to get this done.

But lots of coaching miscues. Bad secondary play exacerbated by horrible officiating and piss poor special teams play(how is it WORSE than last year?!?) have really hurt them.

Dak cost them before the half for sure though.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Dak or not, I've never seen a professional secondary allow the constant wide open receivers every fucking game. It's unreal. It's like watching a high school game where's there is wide open players every other play. Unacceptable.

You say we gave Seattle points on that drive. You realize we did not turn the ball over close to the end zone. Dallas could have easily held Seattle to a field goal but nope.

you are misreading my post.  the 7 points was all on Dak. McCarthy not taking the TO was stupid.  with 1:40 left there is some possibility of a run but not with only a minute.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:
thats all on Dak.
we've given seattle 9 points plus the 2 XP's. 

You also forgot Seattle should have scored another TD if not for a lazy play on Metcalf. Another wide open player. This defense is one of the worst defenses in football.

dude.  I didn't forget anything.  I commented on what actually happened not on what could have happened.

6 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

Would it kill one of our head coaches to go completely nuclear on a ref and in the post game? What I love about basketball, sometimes you just gotta go ape shit on a referee.

The refs are bad in every game mainly because this sport has too many subjective and complex rules for guys who are that big and fast. The rams won against the cowboys because of a bad call on cowboys then today rams lost because of a horrible call in them on 4th down under 1 min left. Every team is playing through bad calls and just have to be good enough to win enough by the end of the season. 

Cowboys will never be consistent enough to win a title as long as Jones is alive but damn if they don't play completely off the wall wacky entertaining games. 

16 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

I agree about poor calls, but Dallas’ D has allowed 268 yds so far... 536 for the game, if they keep this up. 

yes.  It's not all on the refs, at all.

The point is, why do the Seahawks get the extra help?  The bailout calls are the fucking worst.

Edited by slorch

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

A lot of shit has gone wrong in this game, but that last td was 100% on Dak. At the very least that drive has to end in a punt since we get the ball at halftime. Turning it over on their side of the field just can’t happen. But again, probably won’t matter because they’re better than us. But that was kind of a kill shot td to end the half, and it doesn’t happen without a bad INT. Other than that play Dak has played really well, so it’s unfortunate.