Cowboy week 3 game thread vic mackey in jail?

Coach pop a bitch

Just now, LonghornJudas said:

Not only was this playcalling fucking atrocious, but that throw was also fucking dumb. 

he should have ran out of bounds but it wouldn't have mattered.  does moore think the college stop the clock on a first down is valid in the NFL.  horrible ass playcallng.

Well shit. Finally the OL became me enough of an issue they couldn’t overcome.

Still think they had some piss poor plays on that final drive. They should NEVER throw a RB screen again.

Everyone had a part in this loss. Everyone. But I Think we did see that Dak is legit even with mistakes(all QBs make them). The DL actually can get pressure against a good QB. WRs are legit. Zeke is wasnt good and playcalling was suspect at times.

We either saw the delta between Russ and dak, the delta between the Seattle coaches and Dallas coaches, or both these last two drives. 

Felt like one of those romo games where the qb has lots of stats and the team scores lots of points, but the defense makes sure to allow more points and the qb then fails to pull it off at the end of the game. Hopefully blame will be shared. 

taking that sack eliminated our options. Why step up when the tackle gets beat inside, instead of going outside where the de vacated?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

No one in the east will finish above .500

Dallas will. They’ll go 5-1 in the division and will only need to find 3 more wins. They got a soft spot coming up. Wouldn’t think they’ll beat really good teams. But we’ve seen them be good enough to play with anyone. Even with the stupid mistakes.

Just now, Drew said:

Well shit. Finally the OL became me enough of an issue they couldn’t overcome.

Still think they had some piss poor plays on that final drive. They should NEVER throw a RB screen again.

Everyone had a part in this loss. Everyone. But I Think we did see that Dak is legit even with mistakes(all QBs make them). The DL actually can get pressure against a good QB. WRs are legit. Zeke is wasnt good and playcalling was suspect at times.

a bunch of new OL and guys playing out of position and we are trying RB screens.  dumb.  was seattle taking lamb away?  he disappeared.

As a non-Cowboys fan who read this thread purely for schadenfreude reasons:

- "throw it downfield throw it downfield!" *Dak throws downfield on a clearly called play* "why the fuck did you throw that Dak!". Your team would be garbage without Dak. The rest of the squad isn't nearly as talented as a lot of Cowboys fans think. OL is overrated, Zeke is an antequated style of RB, coaching sucks, and big defensive personnel issues. I'd be absolutely thrilled to have Dak after Drew Brees retires. 

- Remember when Cowboys fans had convinced themselves that Mike McCarthy really did spend a bunch of time learning analytics and transform himself from a stone-age Mike Ditka clone into John Harbaugh? lulz

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We either saw the delta between Russ and dak, the delta between the Seattle coaches and Dallas coaches, or both these last two drives. 

Russ is probably the best QB n the league right now. Dak isn’t(hes in the Top 10 though and we can see is getting better).

But yes the coaching gulf is huge. I’m hoping it’s still growing pains. But stupid penalties have continued no matter who’s the coach.

Russell Wilson has 14 TD passes in first 3 games.....most in NFL history!  5 TD passes today.
I said he was gonna throw six today. I was off by exactly one DK Dumbshit move.

Russ is playing a different game than everybody else right now. It's like watching prime Tiger....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

As a non-Cowboys fan who read this thread purely for schadenfreude reasons:

- "throw it downfield throw it downfield!" *Dak throws downfield on a clearly called play* "why the fuck did you throw that Dak!". Your team would be garbage without Dak. The rest of the squad isn't nearly as talented as a lot of Cowboys fans think. OL is overrated, Zeke is an antequated style of RB, coaching sucks, and big defensive personnel issues.

- Remember when Cowboys fans had convinced themselves that Mike McCarthy really did spend a bunch of time learning analytics and transform himself from a stone-age Mike Ditka clone into John Harbaugh? lulz

Umm... Dallas was playing without both starting Tackles. That's a bit of a big deal for an offense. 

Also, it's really early in the season for all your snap judgements. Let's see how things play out when half the team isn't on IR. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

3 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Umm... Dallas was playing without both starting Tackles. That's a bit of a big deal for an offense. 

Also, it's really early in the season for all your snap judgements. Let's see how things play out when half the team isn't on IR. 

I'm speaking generally. Last year, this year, healthy, not healthy, etc. If you swap Dak Prescott for Jared Goff the Cowboys are about a 5 win team.

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm speaking generally. Last year, this year, healthy, not healthy, etc. If you swap Dak Prescott for Jared Goff the Cowboys are about a 5 win team.

You were talking about the new coaching staff........not last year....

- Remember when Cowboys fans had convinced themselves that Mike McCarthy really did spend a bunch of time learning analytics and transform himself from a stone-age Mike Ditka clone into John Harbaugh? lulz"

If you think 3 games is enough time to evaluate a coaching staff, I don't know what to tell you. 

Just now, BradInATX said:
2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:
If you think 3 games is enough time to evaluate a coaching staff, I don't know what to tell you. 

Ok. Mccarthy has plenty of tape. We know what he is. Happy to revisit in a couple months though.

Yes, we all know coaches perform exactly the same as their previous stop when they change teams. 

Since you're apparently a newb watching cowboys games, "it's the defense stupid" been the problem for about 11 years. Until that's fixed, they won't take the next step. 

Yes, we all know coaches perform exactly the same as their previous stop when they change teams. 
Since you're apparently a newb watching cowboys games, "it's the defense stupid" been the problem for about 11 years. Until that's fixed, they won't take the next step. 
I watch a lot of Cowboys living in Texas unfortunately. Also seen a lot more of McCarthy than most (look up where he was before GB)

Just now, BradInATX said:
2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

I watch a lot of Cowboys living in Texas unfortunately. Also seen a lot more of McCarthy than most (look up where he was before GB)

Then it's pretty silly to complain about him as head coach being responsible for the cowboy's losing. He's an offense coach, yes, I know all about him, no need to look it up. 

It's about the defense, until they improve, the cowboys won't be winning shit.