Texas opens as a 16 point favorite v TCU

TexasMan

22 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Not only are there people dumb enough to bet significant money on college football, but there also are people dumb enough to bet for/against a Tom Herman coached Texas. 

... in a pandemic when we don't even have full certainty that the game will be played at all or which players will or will not participate in it. 

Not to mention Texas drops a few games to inferior opponents every single year for a solid decade now.  It's just what we do.  I was cringing at people putting money on the spread against Tech.  It's like they haven't been watching Texas football since Colt walked off the field.  We are a team that sucked so bad last year they fired BOTH coordinators.  You don't just change playcallers and expect to automatically erase 5 losses, no matter what twitter tells you.  

Edited by Your Mom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Not only are there people dumb enough to bet significant money on college football, but there also are people dumb enough to bet for/against a Tom Herman coached Texas. 

3 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

... in a pandemic when we don't even have full certainty that the game will be played at all or which players will or will not participate in it. 

Not to mention Texas has drops a few games to inferior opponents every single year for a solid decade now.  It's just what we do.  I was cringing at people putting money on the spread against Tech.  It's like they haven't been watching Texas football since Colt walked off the field.  We are a team that sucked so bad last year they fired BOTH coordinators.  You don't just change playcallers and expect to automatically erase 5 losses, no matter what twitter tells you.  

just wondering if either of you have a 401k account or invest in stocks?

• Haha 1

From OB:

Texas receiver Jake Smith was a full participant in practice on Sunday, according to my sources.

In addition, running back Bijan Robinson did not practice, but I was told he looked good on Sunday. In addition, Robinson is expected to participate in practice on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1