SNF - Saints Packers

BradInATX

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Yep. I expected the defense and especially the secondary to be good this year. Secondary has been trash for the most part. 

The play they just scored on was the same one the Raiders scored on over and over last week. Dennis Allen.. his seat needs to at least be warm. There's plenty of talent on that side of the ball now, it's not 2013 anymore. No excuse for some of these performances and mistakes.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Have to laugh remembering Aaron Rodgers as a little bitch for complaining that Texas got in the Rose Bowl over Cal in 2004. We all fucking hated him for it. Then he becomes one of the best NFL quarterbacks ever. Heh. 

And then Tech wrecked that Cal team in the bowl. Good times. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Have to laugh remembering Aaron Rodgers as a little bitch for complaining that Texas got in the Rose Bowl over Cal in 2004. We all fucking hated him for it. Then he becomes one of the best NFL quarterbacks ever. Heh. 

Never really bothered me as much as most. We would have felt the same way and it was hilarious watching Tech roll them. I’ve always liked him and Aaron Jones is awesome. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The hate by Texas fans over that has always been so stupid.  He was a college guy sticking up for his team, absolutely no reason to shit on him for it.

• Like 1