Immamac is a fascist

jimmyjazz

18 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, NOW you're going to moderate?  

Of course. For the Swiss and the never Trump republicans like our moderators and wulaw, this is what its all about. Getting what they want from Trump while feigning disagreement with him. 

I will let George W. Bush's words give my thoughts on the subject.

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Yeah, look at them crushing all dissent by...telling you to discuss it in another multi page thread devoted to the subject. Fascists.

A common tactic when fascists are at the early stage of seizing power is to pretend to allow free speech but zone it and then further restrict what can occur in the zone later. We already got zoned into the cloak room.  That zoning occurred while debunked bullshit was and continues to be allowed in the daily Texan covid threads. Now we are getting further restrictions in the cloak room. 

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

A common tactic when fascists are at the early stage of seizing power is to pretend to allow free speech but zone it and then further restrict what can occur in the zone later. We already got zoned into the cloak room.  That zoning occurred while debunked bullshit was and continues to be allowed in the daily Texan covid threads. Now we are getting further restrictions in the cloak room. 

Blacklab was making these same kind of administrative reminders over a decade ago. That’s dedication to the long game.

And on that note, if you want to complain about the moderation, there’s a whole board for that. Take it there.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

Blacklab was making these same kind of administrative reminders over a decade ago. That’s dedication to the long game.

And on that note, if you want to complain about the moderation, there’s a whole board for that. Take it there.

I get it, comrade.  I am allowed to complain in a zone where it won't be seen. That is fascism 101.  And that zone used to be the cloak room. Now they are struggling with the cloak room being one of the more active rooms on the board. 

Blacklab never dealt with covid and I think he would have handled it differently. DT is texags on the subject. I get that you may possibly agree with crystals and humping it as a resolution. But they never were. 

24 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yeah. The political right are the ones trying to restrict free speech in this country and pushing all forms of cancel culture. Nailed it. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to? I'd like to read about how the democratic led house is standing in the way of the senate pushing through abortion rights bills. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? 

Blacklab isn't dead and is still a primary mod on the board as well as being heavily involved in the care and feeding. So no, he handled it here, in the open you fucking idiot. So you thought wrong, because you are a pathetic whining cunt who chooses to bury their head in the sand.

This is a fucking internet forum it's not fascist to tell you to post in the right fucking thread. 

I never said he was dead. I've been around for multiple iterations of this board and I appreciate what both you and he have done. But you have also stated and shown your politics and moderated according to them at times. Blacklab has never done that as far as I've seen.  You moderated the DT covid thread into what it is. Moderate that sentence away if you want to. 

And I think RBG was awesome,, but from almost the very first post on this thread, it has been about her replacement. Mitch's RBG farewell letter he wrote 3 years ago is about her replacement also.  Why now, does that need to change?  She wanted her replacement to come from the next president. These are her wishes. Why shouldn't we talk about them on her thread.  

Edited by FondrenRoad

Fascinating stuff.  Posts disappear, quotes appear as if by magic, suddenly moderators are offended when their own politics are clearly driving their duties.

I had to bend over backwards to unwind a couple of snarky _DT posts because I got forums mixed up.  Now, the CR is off limits to snark and thread creep.  Huh.

24 minutes ago, immamac said:

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? 

Blacklab isn't dead and is still a primary mod on the board as well as being heavily involved in the care and feeding. So no, he handled it here, in the open you fucking idiot. So you thought wrong, because you are a pathetic whining cunt who chooses to bury their head in the sand.

This is a fucking internet forum it's not fascist to tell you to post in the right fucking thread. 

Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah. The political right are the ones trying to restrict free speech in this country and pushing all forms of cancel culture. Nailed it. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to? I'd like to read about how the democratic led house is standing in the way of the senate pushing through abortion rights bills. 

Cancel culture?  You mean like quitting watching the NFL. Or Nascar. Or NBA?  Thats all yall. But you still watch, don't you?  Cuz you're a fat piece of shit that doesn't have anything else to do.  I havent canceled much of anything myself.

But you mentioned abortion, so I guess you are one of those people who pretends to care about abortion while also voting against all the things that a young poor mother needs to support a child. If you really gave a shit about abortion, you'd support public child care, snap, and wic. Maybe support the education of young mothers. But you don't, and maybe you do end up getting abortion banned in your state.  So then what?  I know you are incapable of empathy but pretend you are.

The solution has always been easy. We, the people, the state, can help you raise your kid. And we can also help you fulfil the dreams you have for yourself. You dont have to give it all away.  Its your fault, ztejas, that this isn't already offered to young potential mothers. 

The problem is that people like you don't give a fuck about the mother and her life.  You just want to force her to have a baby and then tell her to fuck off. As long as that is the case, we will be at the same impasse.

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fascinating stuff.  Posts disappear, quotes appear as if by magic, suddenly moderators are offended when their own politics are clearly driving their duties.

I had to bend over backwards to unwind a couple of snarky _DT posts because I got forums mixed up.  Now, the CR is off limits to snark and thread creep.  Huh.

Yep. Interesting isn't it?  Read the wulaw post.  This is what is about. Just let this assfucking  hypocritical bullshit pass slowly and pretend it isn't happening. Let it slide in. Then join back later with wulaw and immamac when they pretend they are against tyranny. 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I don’t see any posts from Wulaw or Fondren I guess? At least not any that appear to be related to some kind of debate. I can haz confused

That’s all the posts. Most of them were on this thread to begin with. I think everything after ima’s post is new, but the rest were here. Fondren is all over it, but I’m not sure what the Wulaw reference is about.

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Can someone just tell me what the f actually happened here? 

See the explanation in the other thread. There’s not much to explain other than the posts here up to imma’s were over there and then he pulled these out to start this thread. Nothing has been deleted, this is it.

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Mod away you've been deputized and have a badge and a gun good luck.

I don't read the DT threads because they are unreadable trash content. I only go in them to review poststhat are reported or in the case of the completely derailed ass tier thread that was about documenting rioting and looting I made the thread title appropriate for the discussion that is happening in the thread and that's after I left it to the community to decide the fate of that thread. 

Hayden had raised it to me and blacklab as an issue and I went in and took a look around and decided something needed to be done to get things back on track or change where the tracks were. All I got was a bunch of nonsensical answers amounting to "we love how miserable this thread is" so I changed the title to accurately reflect that. 

The fact that fondren thinks he doesnt have his head buried in the sand from a board perspective is beyond me - that's politicizing a statement that's been around forever to describe someone who is willfully ignorant. Threads get split out. Threads get straight deleted.

Do we really need to bring up the sam ehlinger thread trash debacle again, or one of the countless threads that has been split out, by you know the button to do it in the forum software? Oh yeah and most of that isn't immamac, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna take shots at the mod team for doing all the work they do and I'd have made the same decisions.  

39 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is weirdly hilarious.

I think this needs to be in this thread for context.

Yeah that doesn't make any sense. Not calling anyone a fascist but y'all are entitled to a discussion about stuff like this. It's just confusing, especially on a hughely important issue that drew non CR posters like myself to the thread. 

9 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

I get it, comrade.  I am allowed to complain in a zone where it won't be seen. That is fascism 101.  And that zone used to be the cloak room. Now they are struggling with the cloak room being one of the more active rooms on the board. 

Blacklab never dealt with covid and I think he would have handled it differently. DT is texags on the subject. I get that you may possibly agree with crystals and humping it as a resolution. But they never were. 

Jeebus HG wells Christos you make up shit to suit your bizarre notion of the world.  Oh no we can't post our political thoughts everywhere, we have to keep it to a specific forum.

That should be a clue to you that people just maybe don't want to hear your political thoughts unless they choose TO FREELY go to the CR.  Yeah that's fascism all right....  WAAAAAAAAAHHHH....... my human decency is being oppressed, my human decency is being oppressed.....

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

You can deputize me but if you think I'm getting near that job you're nuts.

Can you ban immamac from this thread?  Or if that doesn’t work grab all of his posts and make a spin off thread titled “Thread for little bitch boys and pedophiles”.  You know just to test out your new powers?

I have no idea what the argument is, but that sounds like fun.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Cancel culture?  You mean like quitting watching the NFL. Or Nascar. Or NBA?  Thats all yall. But you still watch, don't you?

The people who are canceling watching the NFL or NASCAR or NBA or whatever because somebody takes a knee or they can't fly their loser flags or whatever are pussies.

I was doing cancel culture almost a quarter of a century ago when that piece of shit motherfucker Bud Adams moved my beloved Oilers and renamed them.

He deserved to die alone, only for his body to finally be discovered because somebody didn't get a check or an underling hadn't heard from him or whatever, and had the cops do a wellness check.

Cancel that motherfuckers.  Wait, what was the thread about?