Immamac is a fascist

jimmyjazz

16 hours ago, immamac said:

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? 

Blacklab isn't dead and is still a primary mod on the board as well as being heavily involved in the care and feeding. So no, he handled it here, in the open you fucking idiot. So you thought wrong, because you are a pathetic whining cunt who chooses to bury their head in the sand.

This is a fucking internet forum it's not fascist to tell you to post in the right fucking thread. 

Sounds like something a fascist would say

17 hours ago, immamac said:

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? 

Blacklab isn't dead and is still a primary mod on the board as well as being heavily involved in the care and feeding. So no, he handled it here, in the open you fucking idiot. So you thought wrong, because you are a pathetic whining cunt who chooses to bury their head in the sand.

This is a fucking internet forum it's not fascist to tell you to post in the right fucking thread. 

Dear Immamac.  I googled "who started fascism" and according to the internets,  it was some dude name Giovanni Gentile. He died in 1944.  Did you know him and did he teach you everything you needed to know about being a good-for-nothing fascist before he died?

1. We need more call out threads, even if they're mod-generated.

2. Why is fascism pronounced "fashism" and rascal not pronounced "rashal?"

3. The cloakroom RBG thread seems like a sensible thread to discuss her replacement, so the moderation was a little confusing. I don't know if I'd call it fascism, but maybe King George III monarchism?

On 9/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jeebus HG wells Christos you make up shit to suit your bizarre notion of the world.  Oh no we can't post our political thoughts everywhere, we have to keep it to a specific forum.

That should be a clue to you that people just maybe don't want to hear your political thoughts unless they choose TO FREELY go to the CR.  Yeah that's fascism all right....  WAAAAAAAAAHHHH....... my human decency is being oppressed, my human decency is being oppressed.....

On 9/28/2020 at 2:47 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Elites authoritarians upset they can’t spew their hate and division away from the basement. 

more meatloaf ma

On 9/28/2020 at 6:48 PM, Sawbonz said:

Guys who run a private website want certain posts to go in certain subs and I guess that makes them nazis?

a3f.gif