presser of bitchassedness thread?

Hagbard Celine

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

bohls: how many starters do you play on special teams?

therm: all starters, would like to only have starters on only 1 of 4 special units without worry of burning shirts, he and boulware focusing on this but has to feel confident green guys can do it

wow a legit answer

bohls - Austin American sports columist actually led with "I'm not sure if you play starters on special teams, or if you should play more..."  like do you follow this team at all? watch a game maybe?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

bohls - Austin American sports columist actually led with "I'm not sure if you play starters on special teams, or if you should play more..."  like do you follow this team at all? watch a game maybe?

his kids both went to tech (and were mascots) so he's still depressed about the outcome.

Edited by 4th&Five

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

based on the last time i was on campus during the day during the semester (2018), funkytown has officially obliterated the daily parade from west campus to pcl in front of the main building.  our former talent level has been usurped.

ba80cea5274534505826cc939ddd8a03.jpg

60%   80%   100% of those girls can no longer gain acceptance to the 40 acres so the daily talent parade will unfortunately be lost for the foreseeable future.  I, for one, do not think this makes us a better university on the balance.

and 2,3,1,4,5

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

if the tall one on the left is, guessing.... 5'5"..... then the one in the middle is 5'3" and has 35c naturals on a 20-inch waist.

she will never bear children because no one will actually be able to get inside of her before they nut.

This man speaks truth.

14 minutes ago, orange dream said:

60%   80%   100% of those girls can no longer gain acceptance to the 40 acres so the daily talent parade will unfortunately be lost for the foreseeable future.  I, for one, do not think this makes us a better university on the balance.

and 2,3,1,4,5

They should start some high schools that are only for hot girls.  That way the top 6% that can get into UT with all be hot girls.

• Hook 'Em 6

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Did anyone ask him about the offense? Houston Baptist put up 8 yards per play on Tech and we put up 5.3 the very next week. At least make him publicly BS about how much better Tech played on defense.

Fake news, there was a bye week in there for us to prepare (and Tech too).  Shoulda been 12 yards per play, but hard to do that while committing to the run against a terrible secondary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Are your coaches on defense equally embarrassed?    Curious.  

Yeah, did Herman ever come out and say "we as coaches didn't have the team ready". I don't listen to most of these, but when I do, accepting responsibility for the team continually shitting down its leg doesn't seem to be a huge priority for mensa boy. 

8 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Two sacks = "repeatedly"?

I mean, I guess technically there was one repeat, but that is still not a significant number.

Three rushers from a shitty team should never beat five offensive lineman at Texas.  That it happened twice in one game, and so easily, is absolutely significant.

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Three rushers from a shitty team should never beat five offensive lineman at Texas.  That it happened twice in one game, and so easily, is absolutely significant.

If it was only 2 sacks, it felt like back to back plays when the game was hanging in the balance (realistically; not miracle imagination land where our offense suddenly works AND we recover an onside). I was too pissed to see straight by that point so fuck it. 

• Hook 'Em 1