presser of bitchassedness thread?

Hagbard Celine

60%   80%   100% of those girls can no longer gain acceptance to the 40 acres so the daily talent parade will unfortunately be lost for the foreseeable future.  I, for one, do not think this makes us a better university on the balance.
and 2,3,1,4,5

I’ve often wondered what the talent pool is like now days. Early to mid 00s was LOADED.

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

if the tall one on the left is, guessing.... 5'5"..... then the one in the middle is 5'3" and has 35c naturals on a 20-inch waist.

she will never bear children because no one will actually be able to get inside of her before they nut.

35C?  she's more like a 32E or F. 

TCU dance team is the best talent in the nation. There are other contenders but they've got my #1 vote.

And the campus talent in general is stunning. I remember within two minutes of trying to find somewhere to park at last year's game I was rubbernecking left and right.

Edited by LonghornSean

36 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

TCU dance team is the best talent in the nation. There are other contenders but they've got my #1 vote.

And the campus talent in general is stunning. I remember within two minutes of trying to find somewhere to park at last year's game I was rubbernecking left and right.

Knew an ex TCU swimmer. Still think about the stories she'd tell about the pre-match shave parties. 

• Hook 'Em 1

60%   80%   100% of those girls can no longer gain acceptance to the 40 acres so the daily talent parade will unfortunately be lost for the foreseeable future.  I, for one, do not think this makes us a better university on the balance.
and 2,3,1,4,5

This is absolutely correct. On both answers. Full credit. Talent on the 40 acres has taken a nose dive.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Another factor beyond the 6% rule is most of these hot chicks have Conservative dads that would rather pay for their little pricesses to get a safe Christian education in Fort Worth or get raped by a fine young Christian man in Waco(lol) than send them to commie Austin

FIFY

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The top % rule has really fucked up campus. It's going to kill the sorority system too. 

Not to derail this but I believe, anecdotally, that at some point fund raising is going to take a hit. I just don’t see the influx of students the top % rule is bringing in will dig into their pockets to give to UT sports or organizations at Texas.

I know friends of mine who went to UT whose children attended hyper competitive public and private schools who were not granted admission and have stopped giving. Their kids go out of state or worse - Baylor.
  • Hook 'Em 4

17 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

based on the last time i was on campus during the day during the semester (2018), funkytown has officially obliterated the daily parade from west campus to pcl in front of the main building.  our former talent level has been usurped.

ba80cea5274534505826cc939ddd8a03.jpg

Y,Y,Y,Y,Y

or

W,W,W,W,W

14 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Texas Tech is right up there, and in larger numbers.