2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

Trump is going to turn it up to epic levels of bullshit tonight. He has only benefited from spewing shit at the wall for the past 4 years, there no reason for him to tune it down now.
Expect blatant lies, insane accusations and echoing of the right wing conspiracy theories.
I don't think Biden is up to the task of corralling Trump. Biden is going to need Don Rickles level skills for off the cuff shit talking to keep up and he doesn't have those skills.

This. He is going to lie and lie and try and bully the fuck out of Biden to make him look confused and frustrated. He is also going to continue to set up the “this election is not valid” play.

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Yeah, I will be blown away if the moderator actually keeps Trump in check. I think the moderator already said he would do his best not to be visible during the debate.

I for one am not impressed with Chris Wallace. He’s not his dad that’s for sure. If he was a real journalist he wouldn’t be working for Fox News. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I propose the following rules:
". . . like nobody has ever seen before"--drink
"Hunter Biden"--drink
". . . the China virus"--drink
". . . the most tests of any country"--drink
"beautiful"--drink
"fake news"--DRINK
"earpiece"--oh you know you're taking a motherfucking drink!
In

20 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I propose the following rules:

". . . like nobody has ever seen before"--drink

"Hunter Biden"--drink

". . . the China virus"--drink

". . . the most tests of any country"--drink

"beautiful"--drink

"fake news"--DRINK

"earpiece"--oh you know you're taking a motherfucking drink!

You are trying to kill some mother fuckers up in here.

I plan to be drunk by the first Ensure break so I'm going with a bare bones version of a drinking game. Too many rules on most of these to distract from the actual drinking.

- Any superlative
- Any conspiracy theory mention (rigged ballots, earpiece, Benghazi, Obama and Hillary persecuting him in 2016 etc.)
- Trump interrupts Biden or the moderator

I think that'll be more than enough.

Might throw in "Trump blames Biden for something he has no control over" as well IE Portland riots.

Edited by BradInATX