2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Elizabeth could have because she is a fast wit. I think she would have fucked him in the face and made him crazy BUT since she has tits, she would have looked bad so we are here.

Kamala, Warren, Butti would all wipe the floor with Trump.  Probably Kamala foremost cause she punches.  

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Additionally, people are going to say Biden is weak from getting railroaded by Trump, but how would any reasonable person have dealt with this better? He just keeps talking. You can’t whip his ass. What does someone do if he never shuts up?  I don’t know that Pete or Kamala or Elizabeth could have done better. They’d have spoken some points better maybe, but he never shuts up. 

Duuuuude, in no fucking world does Donald look good here. Zero fucking world. What a fucking piece of shit 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

i got to believe Trump interrupting constantly is not winning independents... but what do i know.

Before 2016 I used to think I had a handle on how things would be taken by the greater public.  I now understand that the interwebs has created alternate publics.

• Like 1