2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

1 minute ago, sidis said:

The female workswithweed. You guys should hang out. 

You really want to get the Gatekeeper and Keymaster together? Do you want an 112 foot marsh mellow man roaming the streets of New York?

Actually, that sounds very 2020. Might as well happen. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Based on perception not political preference. Biden lost. Watching MSNBC now

Nah I’ve seen your posts in the DT riot thread.  I’m pretty sure I know your political preference.  You’re not outright RW but your skirt the lines enough that I’ve made my decision based on my own ‘perception’.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

"Stand back, and stand by."

And after that, do you think anybody has a basis to complain when we pack the courts?  That's the greatest thing about this debate.  We talked openly about court packing.  We've shifted the Overton window.  We're going to win.  And we are going to take back SCOTUS.

• Hook 'Em 3

That is the last presidential debate of this campaign.
And if you don't think this solidified the race as a Biden +8 or more, then you do more drugs than Don Jr.  Biden is about to cruise to a historic victory.
After the first debate, a CNN/ORC poll found that 62 percent of those who watched thought Clinton won – only 27 percent awarded the victory to Trump. A Politico/Morning Consult poll after the first debate also gave the win to Clinton, 49 to 26 percent.

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

You’re part of the problem. I mean that sincerely 

Lmao. Y’all are like the David Ash would have been an amazing QB if not for Mack Brown. If only Mack didn’t fuck over a pedestrian QB. I voted for Hillary btw. And o will vote for Biden. But y’all ain’t getting 60% of my earnings. People sat on their hands after Obama. So fuck them. I voted and it wasn’t for Cheeto. If you sit on your ass you get what you deserve 

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

After the first debate, a CNN/ORC poll found that 62 percent of those who watched thought Clinton won – only 27 percent awarded the victory to Trump. A Politico/Morning Consult poll after the first debate also gave the win to Clinton, 49 to 26 percent.

Hey man glad you’re here.  Are you going to engage this time or just shadow-watch a political thread and drop a perceived bomb before waking away?

• Haha 1

They are interviewing alleged Independents on CNN right now.  This is the problem with this country.  These are dumb people and they make up a lot of this country.  One guy just said Biden shouldn’t have called Trump a clown and it was disrespectful.  That is what someone literally got out of that debate.  

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Put Trump and Biden in a plastic bubble for the next debate.   Cut off the mic to the person not speaking.....,you could probably get by with just one bubble!

Make them stand in sound proof booths with headsets, and turn off the headsets and mics when it’s not their turn. Neither had any idea what the other is saying. Like the old quiz show game. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Cmon, just admit you were never voting for Biden, Nicole. 

Ha! Only voted straight ticket once. 18. Sorry you are wrong. I’d vote for Biden without hesitation. The problem is you idiotic fuckers that voted for Jill Stein or Bernie.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Who gives a fuck about packing the courts

He wouldn’t denounce white supremism. He wouldn’t commit to a peaceful transition. He asked his supporters to commit voter intimidation. 

We live in a banana republic. If you support him you’re a part of the problem 

I give a fuck about packing the courts because there is one party that is the party of white supremacy and it needs to be crushed.  And it can't be crushed until the party opposite controls the courts.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Wrap it in your my pillow and sleep on it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

A bit oversimplified, but distressingly close enough to the truth.  But we got these 2 horrid candidates because just 2 corrupt parties have a stranglehold on our political system and the only choices have to funnel through them.

Seriously, I'm opening up to a shift to a parliamentary system.  Have to break up the 2 corrupt party stranglehold.  (Though it is going to be a 1-party stranglehold for many years/decades on at least the federal level.)

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, ERhine said:

You’re a truly horrible poster who for years has offered nothing meaningful to the conversation. Can you do us all a favor and post less?

Holy fuck you know it’s serious when ERhine comes out to respond...dude you post like one a week far as I can tell yet I swear you’ve been around forever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

They are interviewing alleged Independents on CNN right now.  This is the problem with this country.  These are dumb people and they make up a lot of this country.  One guy just said Biden shouldn’t have called Trump a clown and it was disrespectful.  That is what someone literally got out of that debate.  

undecided voters

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

41% thought Trump won? Fucking hell. Bring on the asteroid or the nuclear apocalypse or whatever. Homo sapiens is a virus.

Venn diagram of the people who thought he won and the people voting for him is a perfect circle.  This should not surprise you one bit.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, clapclapclap said:

A bit oversimplified, but distressingly close enough to the truth.  We got these 2 horrid candidates because just 2 corrupt parties have a stranglehold on our political system and the only choices have to funnel through them.

Seriously, I'm opening up to a shift to a parliamentary system.  Have to break up the 2 corrupt party stranglehold.  (Though it is going to be a 1-party stranglehold for many years/decades on at least the federal level.)

One of these things is not like the other. Fuck your "2 horrid candidates" bullshit. We have one reasonable candidate and one fucking lunatic. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

A bit oversimplified, but distressingly close enough to the truth.  But we got these 2 horrid candidates because just 2 corrupt parties have a stranglehold on our political system and the only choices have to funnel through them.

Shit, bud, you got all the answers.  

• Haha 1