2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

Trump also admitted he’s not accepting mail in ballots and challenging in the courts and that’s why he’s appointing ACB to rule in his favor. 
He admitted it. If the Supreme Court hears the case and rules in his favor, there will be chaos 

It’s a cornerstone of his plan to stay in power. He flatly TOLD US that tonight. We have an anti-democracy Cheeto Benito in our White House. This election is Trump against democracy. And it’s a toss up.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Trump dying and becoming a martyr is possibly the worst case scenario. Dems, I love you people, but sometimes you fuckers are terrible at the long game. He needs to be voted out and destroyed before he dies if we want any chance of squashing this nonsense long-term.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Trump dying and becoming a martyr is possibly the worst case scenario. Dems, I love you people, but sometimes you fuckers are terrible at the long game. He needs to be voted out and destroyed before he dies if we want any chance of squashing this nonsense long-term.

He will be a martyr to his dipshit base no matter what.  The sooner he dies, the better.  Fuck the details.  

Just now, markstanco said:
3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:
Can we get rid of this sooner trash now? 

Now do chitowndoc who is a sooner and on your side.

My side? Hilarious, I'm on the side of goddamn America you fascist fuck. As I said, you're sooner trash. Some Sooners are good people. You're the unfortunate byproduct. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

There's a pair of good eyes in there somewhere.  There's more droop there than Don Jr's last coke binge. 

Edited by Lobo

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

He will be a martyr to his dipshit base no matter what.  The sooner he dies, the better.  Fuck the details.  

I don't think so. Assuming he loses, a bunch of shit on him is going to trickle out over time and everyone except the redneckest of the rednecks will have to come to grips with the fact that he is a terrible person and president. And you'll see a slow distancing away from him where nobody will ever admit that they voted for him. Sort of like we have here on shaggy with all of the people who parrot every Trump talking point on a daily basis but of course didn't vote for Trump because they know they'd be shunned and embarrassed, but on a country-wide scale. 

It'll be like that poll they did where 2 million people claim to have attended a 200,000 capacity Woodstock, but in reverse.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Why is blaming Dems for this your go to?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I don't think so. Assuming he loses, a bunch of shit on him is going to trickle out over time and everyone except the redneckest of the rednecks will have to come to grips with the fact that he is a terrible person and president. And you'll see a slow distancing away from him where nobody will ever admit that they voted for him. Sort of like we have here on shaggy with all of the people who parrot every Trump talking point on a daily basis but of course didn't vote for Trump because they know they'd be shunned and embarrassed, but on a country-wide scale. 

It'll be like that poll they did where 2 million people claim to have attended a 200,000 capacity Woodstock, but in reverse.

His cult can believe whatever the fuck they want.  I’d prefer they believed it with his ass 6 feet under and my piss splashing off his tombstone.  But that’s just me...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

His cult can believe whatever the fuck they want.  I’d prefer they believed it with his ass 6 feet under and my piss splashing off his tombstone.  But that’s just me...

That's fine and good, but his cult is only about 35-40%. Republicans can't win with that. The longer he lives and talks and embarrasses himself, the more he's going to alienate those people. Especially when a real government comes back and starts to reveal the things he's done. 

Don't get me wrong, I'll pour a Blanton's on that day. But long-term I think defeating him and exposing his corruption is a much better path. I don't want my kids to go through this embarrassment again.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

At $10 per piss ticket, this country should be debt free by 2040. It will be dotards greatest contribution. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

A bit oversimplified, but distressingly close enough to the truth.  But we got these 2 horrid candidates because just 2 corrupt parties have a stranglehold on our political system and the only choices have to funnel through them.

Seriously, I'm opening up to a shift to a parliamentary system.  Have to break up the 2 corrupt party stranglehold.  (Though it is going to be a 1-party stranglehold for many years/decades on at least the federal level.)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call the "bargaining" phase of grieving.  

• Like 1