2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

And the other thing coming out of this debate is that there aren't going to be any more debates.  The media pretty uniformly is laying the foundation for canceling the next two debates.
It really speaks to just what a clusterfuck out was when the media, the only group who got anything out of last night, is saying "Should we really do that again?"
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m not a speech therapist but have worked with many.  When someone has a stuttering issue and you keep cutting them off like that, it’s damn near impossible to get anything out.  I’m not here to say feel sorry for Joe, but I’m sure af here to say Trump should be shoved into traffic for that shit...

His team flat out said they wanted to do that. They said they watched previous debates and looked for ways to get him stuck and stumbling like that. 

Wow, just watched the "debate post-game" with Don, Jr. on Fox News.  If I was the President, I'd maybe tap the brakes on using the term "drug test" for anyone.

If you've never been stuck in a bathroom at a house party with a guy with a gram of blow swirling through his veins in real time, trying to literally talk your ears off, let me save you the $50 and just have you watch this.  

Also, the Trump family needs to take half that $70k in hair expenses, and use it to hire a new "Hands Coach"  

8 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Booooooooooooth siiiiiiiiiiiiiides 

I'm taking it in the shorts for that comment but someone has to tell the truth. That debate was fucking terrible. If I'm a Libertarian, Green, whatever other third party is out there I'm embarrassed that I couldn't be on that stage with those two dopes. How can anyone honestly watch that debate and say Trump won or Biden won? Say what you want about Hillary Clinton but she shined in 2016 compared to that train wreck last night.

So yeah, fuck both sides.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, I didn't think Joe stood his ground particularly well.  But now I've slept on it and have looked at my own children sleeping in this morning.  And I realized, "Yeah, I'd probably be off my game a little bit if the guy next to me talked about my family and didn't...ever...shut the fuck up and yapped in my ear like an annoying fat girl."  

Oh my god, seriously.  Does that guy ever shut the fuck up?  It's funny because most Trump guys I know are the kind of, "Women talk too much", "I'm a man's man...I wanna be left in silence.  Leave me alone." But they can't get enough of this guy who makes about as much sense as a drunk fat girl looking for constant validation.  

Also, in 90 minutes...did anybody get any kind of any semblance of any plan for any of the shit we're currently suffering through?  And don't tell me we're getting a vaccine in two weeks you fucking child.  

15 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I'm taking it in the shorts for that comment but someone has to tell the truth. That debate was fucking terrible. If I'm a Libertarian, Green, whatever other third party is out there I'm embarrassed that I couldn't be on that stage with those two dopes. How can anyone honestly watch that debate and say Trump won or Biden won? Say what you want about Hillary Clinton but she shined in 2016 compared to that train wreck last night.

Yeah, you're the one telling the truth. Oh wait, no, you're the one trying to equate the childish buffoon with the man trying to have a serious conversation with the American people over the childish buffoon's rambling nonsense. Shut the fuck up Donny. 

You should be embarrassed, embarrassed for your terrible personal judgment. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

Biden landslide may be coming but I'm terrified about an increasingly desperate Trump who lacks any of the "adults in the room" that constrained him early on. Brace yourselves everyone.

I’m starting to think that’s what is coming down the pike. The election integrity segment was telling. All trump talked about was using the Supreme Court to cancel the will of the people or sending members of his ugly ass base to the polls in blue areas to “watch” and intimidate them. A trumpkin better not get within 5 feet of me when I’m casting my ballot or they would get a swift kick in the balls. I would vote by mail this year, but unfortunately we live in a state who doesn’t want people to vote so I’m going to early voting.

1 minute ago, HenryJames said:

But not before stealing as much as he can. His political idol is Hans Gruber.

Correction, Hans was an exceptional thief.  Trump is a shitty one. 

Trump got caught, Hans didn't.  

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:
As a Pete fan I will always be sad that we did not get to see Pete debate Trump.

Any of the major candidates save Beto and Klobuchar would have nuked Trump last night

Agreed but I think Pete was a cut above when it came to debating.  I mean hell one of the knocks on him was that he was too polished.  It would have been an absolute blood bath.

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

They really are grasping for anything these days. 

White supremacy is also an idea and not an organization.  This was as bad a moment for Biden as the opposite one was for Trump.

Edited by JBJ
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, JBJ said:

White supremacy is also an idea and not an organization.  This was as bad a moment for Biden as the opposite one was for Trump.

You do realize that while white supremacy is an idea, the Proud Boys and other right wing groups are actually real groups?

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 4