NFL Covid Announcement Stuff

BurntOrange&White

That jumped out to me as well. I guess that’s the reality of the situation if we’re going to have a season. If you cancel every game where you have a single positive on either side, we won’t have many games.

Think there needs to be a better mask policy though. These studies coming out suggesting that the gators may actually be worse in some situations are problematic since they seem to be the most popular choice amongst players and coaches.

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Think there needs to be a better mask policy though. These studies coming out suggesting that the gators may actually be worse in some situations are problematic since they seem to be the most popular choice amongst players and coaches.

I thought that was a flawed study that only tested one type of gaiter? 

2 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

I thought that was a flawed study that only tested one type of gaiter? 

I hadn't heard that, but on further inspection it wasn't really even a study. Just some people in a lab testing a methodology. I can't find any studies that have looked into in depth. However, limited as it was, it still causes concern. Even if they're better than no mask at all, they still let a lot more pass through them than other mask options. 

18 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

I've heard that "study" quoted too and haven't given it much credence.  How is it different that any other cloth mask?  It's really just for spit/aerosol containment.

You might want to look it up before just dismissing with extreme ignorance. That's exactly what they tested and that type spreads the saliva from a sneeze into smaller particles that hang in the air longer. The cloth isn't thick enough to contain it enough.

12 hours ago, PilotsError said:

If the positive tests don't result in hospitalization or deaths, they don't fucking matter. Fuck anyone who still thinks this virus is a big deal.

200,000+ dead in US from COVID

200,000+ dead in Japan from 2 nuclear bombs. 

fuck anyone who still thinks nukes are a big deal. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, PilotsError said:

If the positive tests don't result in hospitalization or deaths, they don't fucking matter. Fuck anyone who still thinks this virus is a big deal.

So a healthy person spreading it to and killing a person with comorbidities isn't a big deal?  Nursing home residents?  Your parents?  Grandparents?

BTW, ignoring it and just relying on 'herd immunity' would likely cost ~1.4 million American lives based on the current 0.65% fatality rate*.  Even using that low rate.  Kind of a big deal if you ask me.  But you're good right?  So fuck it?  How very Christian of you.

*includes estimated undetected asymptomatic infections

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/88401 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Lol.  You’re the dumbass getting thrown out of places because you refuse to wear a mask.  Some great videos of your clown ass.  Stick to crashing planes, dumbfuck.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  You’re the dumbass getting thrown out of places because you refuse to wear a mask.  Some great videos of your clown ass.  Stick to crashing planes, dumbfuck.  

Exactly.  I refuse to take my mask off until there are 0 positive cases any where in the world, I don’t care how many years it takes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Well you live in an Austrian Bassment.  Make sure you put one on the underage girls too...

I’ve been on hiatus from posting trying to get my business of the ground.  I have 49 hospitals in the Midwest alone as customers now that have agreed to mask infants as soon as they are born to slow the spread.  So far it’s been very successful and I have a new product coming online next week where we will also mask the placenta.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Digdogger said:

I’ve been on hiatus from posting trying to get my business of the ground.  I have 49 hospitals in the Midwest alone as customers now that have agreed to mask infants as soon as they are born to slow the spread.  So far it’s been very successful and I have a new product coming online next week where we will also mask the placenta.

Well saying you’ve come a long ways is a serious understatement.  Congrats 

On 9/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, PilotsError said:

Are you retarded or developmentally disabled?

Seriously, I don't want to make fun of you if there's a clinical term for what's wrong with you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1