The Jerky Boys have a new record coming out

Gil Bang

csb/ We had a copy of my cousin's copy of his friend's copy of an original copy on cassette for a year or so back in the early 90's in Chicago.  

We thought it was maybe the funniest thing since "Delirious."  A few years later, they're on storebought CD and making a movie.  It somehow lost its luster.  But those first dozen listens were the funniest fucking things we'd ever heard.  God bless those guys.  No idea how they're gonna do it nowadays unless they're just picking on the elderly and call centers, but despite the vulgarities, they were really witty and knew how to draw somebody out to make a joke.  Sadly, there's already a Karen facebook group probably dedicated to shitting on their ethnic stereotypes.  But never a shortage of people in this country waiting to shit on good humor.  If nothing else, this'll take us back to a funnier time in high school...I look forward to it Kissel!

Gimme the digital download, I'll put mustard on it...I'll eat the fucking shit.  Shit don't bother me.

12 hours ago, Lobo said:

csb/ We had a copy of my cousin's copy of his friend's copy of an original copy on cassette for a year or so back in the early 90's in Chicago.  

We thought it was maybe the funniest thing since "Delirious."  A few years later, they're on storebought CD and making a movie.  It somehow lost its luster.  But those first dozen listens were the funniest fucking things we'd ever heard.  God bless those guys.  No idea how they're gonna do it nowadays unless they're just picking on the elderly and call centers, but despite the vulgarities, they were really witty and knew how to draw somebody out to make a joke.  Sadly, there's already a Karen facebook group probably dedicated to shitting on their ethnic stereotypes.  But never a shortage of people in this country waiting to shit on good humor.  If nothing else, this'll take us back to a funnier time in high school...I look forward to it Kissel!

Gimme the digital download, I'll put mustard on it...I'll eat the fucking shit.  Shit don't bother me.

Prank receiving the call centers is a hobby of mine.   I imagine they could make Picasso’s of some of these ad-dialers and “Microsoft Help Centers” 

3 hours ago, smuggs said:

I paint my toenails, everything. Paint the walls, I'm silly... They call me rubberneck.

I was very impressed with the roller-job you did on your car.  

The split with Kemal is sort of sad. There was a 10-12 episode series on iTunes called "The Jerky Boys podcast" a few years back with Johnny Brennan (the main guy). It's great and worth repeated listens. But the last one is a Q and A and someone asks about Kemal. Johnny talks about how the last time he saw Kemal he was holding his baby daughter and now (at the time) she was in high school. I guess common when money and success kills a friendship. 

Big Hock of the Bayside Raiders. 

Oh you mean the Cornwall Dragons?

• 2 weeks later...

I have other little… the… little tricks I do, trinkets and what not. I jump around with dogs on the stage. I bring a little chipmunk in and a little monkey and I beat him senseless in front of the crowd. They love that. I put a little ballerina skirt on the monkey and I beat him into oblivion. The crowd seems to love this.