Idiots who can't be funny politics debate dump

Message Board User

I put in some exerpt of the transcript into a bot.  Tell me which part of this is real, and which part is fake.

We were able to have an economic recovery that created the jobs you’re talking about. We handed him a booming economy. He blew it.
I thought the evidence would be that he knew how to blow it because he was a real estate mogul. He has more in common with Al Capone and the mafia than with Steve Bannon.
A lot of the chatter among the mainstream media and within the Beltway has been about Vice President Mike Pence being the big problem. He’s sort of the bridge to the GOP establishment, in that he would be a politically expedient figure.

China ate your lunch, Joe. No wonder, your son goes in and he takes out billions of dollars. takes out billions of dollars to manage. He makes millions of dollars. I mean, this is a whole thing. One of the issues, I have to tell you, China is — if they do not stop with these acts of hacking into our government and into our government agencies, this hacking and the theft of what could be the life of our people. You know, we are talking about the health records and the health records of people all over the United States and all over the world. I don’t know if you heard, but we are just now talking about — I guess the four million people from the DNC

@Message Board User, will you ever address my posts towards you on the DT Covid Thread? 

You're constantly decrying all things media, and yet I've seen you pass up multiple opportunities, which I've called out and @ you on, to decry the media sensationalism that you claim to be so against. Because the articles are right-wing fake news bullshit. 

In fact, on one occasion, you even posted a trash clickbait "headline doesn't actually match the facts" article. Which is mind-blowing because of course the entire purpose of your existence on this message board is to call out clickbait and media sensationalism. But of course you didn't seem at all concerned with fact checking or integrity with that article, because it supports your emotions and your right-wing hackery and the dreck that Facebook and Fox News have filled your hypocritical little brain with.

I just thought I'd take the opportunity since we're off the DT to call you out for the pseudo-intellectual poser partisan hack that you are. We all see right through you.

That is all.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1

@Message Board User protecting the DT safe space from any unpleasant mention of white supremacy is certainly unexpected.

It's a salient current event that the sitting president has overtly allied himself with white supremacist groups - groups that HIS OWN FBI DIRECTOR argues are the greatest domestic terrorist threat.

Can't wait to see the white washing of white supremacist "lone wolf" violence going forward.