Champions League 2020 - 2021

sidis

15 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
17 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I mean what is the point of var a referee if this doesn't get overturned..... he blows that call

You can't review everything in a game without stoppages

You can't review everything in a game without stoppages
But I'm pretty sure they did review this...could be wrong as I was watching other game but I did glance over at other tv and see this replay a few times live so assumed they reviewed with var

26 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Chelsea should be thru....

Liverpool and bayern both need 2-0 results

Dortmund can advance on 1-0

Hopefully it's a fun week next week

something wacky has to happen.  it always does.  having said that, i don't see any way Chelsea, Real Madrid, and PSG don't advance.

City better watch out.

something wacky has to happen.  it always does.  having said that, i don't see any way Chelsea, Real Madrid, and PSG don't advance.
City better watch out.
I wouldn't count anybody out besides porto...2-0 is very plausible for bayern and liverpool

And yes I think city needs to be ready... dortmund should have 2 away goals and know they can play with them now

21 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

I wouldn't count anybody out besides porto...2-0 is very plausible for bayern and liverpool

And yes I think city needs to be ready... dortmund should have 2 away goals and know they can play with them now

Bayern isn't done by any stretch and 3-1 would get them through. Pool isn't out either but I'd kind of doubt their ability to keep a clean sheet. 

Porto isn't a super dangerous side but we did just concede 5 to fucking West Ham so you never know. They put together some good stretches today and will be a deeper side in the 2nd leg.