Champions League 2020 - 2021

sidis

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

city falling into psg's chippy strategy. can't win the final second leg if you are suspended for consecutive yellows. 

di maria's stamp was plain as day. total psg melt down.

sidenote: will the british commentator get flak for saying "it's that latino temper?"

hahahaha there's the apology

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

and there goes the PC correction.

except it's fucking true.  the cynical shit is 100% the fault of brazil, mexico, argentina and uruguay, basically in that order of culpability

italy and spain need honorable old world mentions here as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

...lame British weather... it’s probably 0 degrees below Stone or some shit like that.

😂

Just posted this screenshot in a chat group with two English friends and an Argentine with a British Passport.

This is just an instant classic in my book. 👍👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

and there goes the PC correction.

except it's fucking true.  the cynical shit is 100% the fault of brazil, mexico, argentina and uruguay, basically in that order of culpability

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

italy and spain need honorable old world mentions here as well.

Italy started it and the Italians in South America: Argentina (Maradona, Di María, Messi, Mascherano...), Brazil, Uruguay picked up. 

México learned from the South Americans and Spain picked it up from Barcelona...

...who learned it from the Brazilians & Argentines on their roster over the years.

16 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Italy started it and the Italians in South America: Argentina (Maradona, Di María, Messi, Mascherano...), Brazil, Uruguay picked up. 

México learned from the South Americans and Spain picked it up from Barcelona...

...who learned it from the Brazilians & Argentines on their roster over the years.

f247433e5550b25cae662d5e13e26fda.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, shnsajax said:

Pulisic sets up Mount for what should be the winner!

He’s much fresher, but still.

Pulisic is at another level. He is better than all of Chelsea’s offensive players except maybe for Mason Mount, but they bring different things. 

Pulisic is- Man City / “Barcelona clicking” / “perfect Müller partner” level good.

9 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Pulisic is at another level. He is better than all of Chelsea’s offensive players except maybe for Mason Mount, but they bring different things. 

Pulisic is- Man City / “Barcelona clicking” / “perfect Müller partner” level good.

I'm curious if they keep Werner and/or Havertz.

Edited by shnsajax

1 minute ago, MoJames said:

Should've given us the PK

i'm not a chelsea fan, and i can see why the ref didn't award it at the end of the game, but that's a letter of the law penalty and possible sending off. you can't let losing sides get dangerous.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm not a chelsea fan, and i can see why the ref didn't award it at the end of the game, but that's a letter of the law penalty and possible sending off. you can't let losing sides get dangerous.

To follow up - Fuck Real Madrid

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

Yep, especially when dealing with a bunch of little bitches with Real. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, shnsajax said:

I'm curious if they keep Werner and/or Havertz.

They should keep Havertz and ship Werner out while they can still get something for him. 

Werner plays like an 18 or 19 year-old. Really fast and makes good runs, but either panics or just does dumb shit, but he’s no longer a kid. He’s 25 and probably has about 6 or 7 seasons in a top league under his belt. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm just glad Pulisic's international stuff hasn't been important at all this season.

• Hook 'Em 1