Champions League 2020 - 2021

sidis

So far, this looks more lopsided than a typical City hit-the-wall-in-the-UCL game. They don't usually have so much trouble just getting possession and making a pass or two. I'm sure they'd have taken 1-0 even before the game started, but it's not gonna stay that way unless they figure some shit out.

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That was the weirdest goal I've seen in a while. KDB with the accidental goal. 

3 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Too high for a header, too far ahead for a sliding kick. But the keeper had to worry about both, and it just spin in

Those are always fun to watch.  I don't think anyone ever does it on purpose, but a "cross" that is also on target to go in can be hell to deal with.

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Anything to defeat the Bald Fraud.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Foden needed to put that away. Horrible give away

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

PSG is good. Don't be too hard on City.

42 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Ooof. And Navas has been a rock all year.

36 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Navas shitting himself in the last 5 minutes

29 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Man, this game took a hard right turn.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Lol I had to check and make sure I was watching the live feed when I saw snow... lame British weather... it’s probably 0 degrees below Stone or some shit like that.

I did mistakenly watch 15minutes of a Madrid match last week, I was like “it’s snowing? Hmm crazy... wait how is Ramos healthy and playing?!? As goddamnit I’m watching the wrong Bein sports channel!”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i just can't like neymar.

He would be easier to stomach if he knocked off the whining and falling with any bit of contact.

City's defense is so spectacular. Even if Mbappe was out there, I doubt City gives up a goal. 

1 minute ago, Speedtrucker said:

Mbappe playing against Bayern and not ManC is a big reason

Mbappe played the first leg in Paris and City still won that round.  After the first half and once City really started pressing, PSG have been largely unthreatening.  They are playing uninspired football like they expected City to just sit back and let them play.

city falling into psg's chippy strategy. can't win the final second leg if you are suspended for consecutive yellows. 

di maria's stamp was plain as day. total psg melt down.

sidenote: will the british commentator get flak for saying "it's that latino temper?"