The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

Can somebody post the ad?  I can’t find it.  Thanks. 

also that look O’Brien gives the camera to his right towards the end.....has there ever been a more “show me, creepy uncle” straight out of central casting?  He’s two sentences away from asking if you wanna go in the garage and see his new Corvette?

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I expect Fauci to be fired in the next few days.

I don't think they will. He may get sidelined, but unless he signed something, people would be a LOT more interested in him than John Bolton. This close to the election, firing him could backfire on the WH.

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

also that look O’Brien gives the camera to his right towards the end.....has there ever been a more “show me, creepy uncle” straight out of central casting?  He’s two sentences away from asking if you wanna go in the garage and see his new Corvette?

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't think they will. He may get sidelined, but unless he signed something, people would be a LOT more interested in him than John Bolton. This close to the election, firing him could backfire on the WH.

He went on CNN and contradicted the Trump Campaign, and said he wasn't talking about Trump.

Trump's already noticed and trying to spin things.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He went on CNN and contradicted the Trump Campaign, and said he wasn't talking about Trump.

Trump's already noticed and trying to spin things.

Sure they are. There are ways they could fire him, but as much as they've tried to discredit him, it would be far more damaging to Trump than to Fauci. Fauci is 80 years old and a member of the Senior Executive Service and I read that there is a protocol that must be followed and that protocol takes time. There isn't that much time between now and the election. Now that hasn't stopped the WH from doing all sorts of shady crap, but IMO that would be really stupid to try.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sure they are. There are ways they could fire him, but as much as they've tried to discredit him, it would be far more damaging to Trump than to Fauci. Fauci is 80 years old and a member of the Senior Executive Service and I read that there is a protocol that must be followed and that protocol takes time. There isn't that much time between now and the election. Now that hasn't stopped the WH from doing all sorts of shady crap, but IMO that would be really stupid to try.

I put nothing past Trump, especially if somebody tells him he can't do it.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do they know there’s a difference between “his own words” and “he was referring to the President”?

Of course they know the difference. They don’t care and they assume the bulk of the Sunday afternoon football crowd is to stupid to question it, and too uninformed to find out that it’s a lie. 

7 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

So if Trump has tested negative since his diagnosis, we’d know. It would’ve been in any of those fake doctor notes. I think that’s significant 

"Please excuse Don from Covid-19, he's feeling great." 

-Don's Mother 

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Joe_Biden_(The_Onion,_2009).jpg
32022534-0-image-a-116_1597613792465.jpg

22 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do they know there’s a difference between “his own words” and “he was referring to the President”?

How do you think they got their jobs? Of course they know the difference, and they have the requisite lack of character, decency, integrity, and honesty to refrain from using their knowledge to distort the truth. 

Rapine degenerates playing to a vast audience of admirers. You know, America the Beautiful.

• Like 1

Did he drag two knuckles up there or just one?  Was there a pick or no pick?  Maybe there was a wipe in there somewhere we didn't see on camera.  

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Man, this one is pissing me off, from both him and his sycophants/cult members.  NO, the WHO did NOT say "lockdowns are bad, no more lockdowns."  WHO said this:

"We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus."

Not as the PRIMARY means of control.  Which of course, makes sense.  So what IS the proper path?  Looks like WHO had something to say on that as well.....think Trump and the Trumpkins will cite THIS?  Yeah, me neither....

So when should lockdowns and restrictions be lifted?

The WHO put out a six-step plan for governments to follow to ease restrictions.

To ease restrictions the WHO says governments should:

Ensure transmission is under control

Make sure health systems can care for every case — including tracing and isolating

Minimise risks in health facilities, including nursing homes

Have preventative measures in workplaces, schools and other essential places

Manage the risk of the virus being imported in from another place

Fully educate the community on the new normal, and how they can protect themselves

Control transmission, have systems for tracing and isolation, have preventative measures (masks) in place........yeah, fuck that shit.  Trump will go with a two-step plan: 1) lockdowns bad, NO MORE LOCKDOWNS, 2) that's it.  That's the plan.  Step 2 is just "hey, I did step one, now we're done."

We are the stupidest country with the stupidest leadership.  If we drank 1,000 gallons of stupidifying elixir, we couldn't get any more stupid.

• Hook 'Em 2