Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

Just now, MirrOlure said:

Run off the field you stupid motherfuckers. You aren’t worthy of the eyes of texas.

Yep, I never thought I'd be happy a group didn't stand and throw Horns up for the Eyes.  

Absolutely not worthy.

But hey, they can still make commercials to make themselves feel better!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, runthebone said:

I don't know why some of you guys are mad.  You should only be mad at yourself if you weren't demanding Herman be fired last year.

This x 1000. I understand people being optimistic, but there several people that said it would be a foolish move because Herman is changing the culture, was forced to clean up the mess that strong left, and he’s the best we can get right now. The university of Texas. The best we can get is Tom Herman. I can’t even say that with a straight face. Those people should show themselves so they can be shamed. 

9 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

fire him please fire him.

The university is losing tons of money with Covid and no way they pay a buyout then pay to hire new coaches. Herman is here until the end of this contact most likely with the very turbulent economic and political climate making forecasting the near future impossible. 

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Because he was running the ball well? I mean do we just expect running backs to fumble if they carry the ball more than twice? That might explain our aversion to running I guess.

I don't have an issue giving him the ball, just don't understand why we were in such a hurry. 

Well nice thing is my boys have baseball tournaments every weekend and I’ve a wedding next weekend that I was pissed about due to it being OU but now I’ve realized just how hard winning is thanks to Herman and Yurchich telling me in their pressers. Just a stupid loss by a stupid team. Unfortunately Herman’s job safe aa Texas won’t want to pony up to buy him out.