Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

What I don't get is why were they rushing to get a play in on that Ingram fumble? You have a 1st down at the 1 yard line, take your time. And of all the time to run the ball with Sam, you don't do it? What the actual fuck? 

no fucking shit.  this is the exact type of play built for bulldozing sam.  give it to the guy who just made a big ass run , and then another one?

2 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

What I don't get is why were they rushing to get a play in on that Ingram fumble? You have a 1st down at the 1 yard line, take your time. And of all the time to run the ball with Sam, you don't do it? What the actual fuck? 

This. Why were you trying to go tempo under 3 min? Our stellar defense was just gonna need more time to get a stop. We should have been running the clock down as far as we could 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I can think of about 10 calls/no calls/drops that cost us big time, but we might have overcome all of it if the junior running back knows not to reach the ball out on the goal line...let alone from the 2...let alone on an early down. 

he couldn't wait to preen I'm sure.  just had to be selfish.  

Do you guys really think putting one second back on the clock would have mattered? If that's what you're pissed off about, Lord help you.

First of all, when Ingram was stopped on the one, why on earth would you rush the next play? Leaving as little time on the clock is what a good coach would have done. But whatever. This is the same show every week. Sometimes we get lucky and pull out a win; other times we don't. We never BEAT anyone. Our mediocrity is surpassed only by our consistency at being mediocre.

And these two new coordinators look a lot like the two we fired after last season.

Same old, same old.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

So do we just shut this shit down now? 

Yep.  I know I'm done.  These players and this coaching staff are beyond dumb and they care way too much about other things over football.

It's really comical at this point.

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yes there was a second left but whatever. Free kick would have been driven to our 10 and we would have committed both holding and an illegal block in the back on the 10 yard return. 

I don’t give a fuck what we would have done. Probably what you said but who knows?

If you make $5 million a fucking year you fight for that chance instead of running off with your tail between your legs 

I would say that I'm just going to go out somewhere on Saturdays for the rest of the season but hell the rona is still running rampant and I do not want to get that shit again.

I guess I'll just wash my car every weekend now and do chores in the yard instead of watching this shitty product. 

Just now, Brothahorn said:

I don't have an issue giving him the ball, just don't understand why we were in such a hurry. 

The hurry up offense was mindblowingtgly stupid. We were on the goalline with several minutes left on the game clock. Take your time and load up the line and push the fucking ball into the endzone.

Why the fuck would you rush that shit haphazardly when you had plenty of time?

Just now, MotownHorn said:

How the fuck is Herman shaking hands and running off the field instead of screaming at the refs that there was clearly 1 second left?!?!?

E22D7124-7FF4-4A4C-B563-E966EF7717C8.jpeg

Because he is a garbage, situationally unaware coach. If you are playing tight games week in and week out and you are too fucking stupid to pay attention to the game, it will not end well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

I am speechless. The universe didn't want us to win this one. I blame this one on D to give that last TD to Duggan. We are not world beaters this year but can over achieve by winning the Bid 12 and then see how the other dominos fall. 

That is pretty optimistic. We are going to have at least 3 losses in a very weak Big12 this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

I am speechless. The universe didn't want us to win this one. I blame this one on D to give that last TD to Duggan. We are not world beaters this year but can over achieve by winning the Bid 12 and then see how the other dominos fall. 

Why so we can continue to not be world beaters?   Seriously.   This is Herman's team and you are seeing what the product will always be.  If we destroyed tech and struggled with TCU maybe.... but no we struggle with everyone....

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BornOrange1955 said:

Do you guys really think putting one second back on the clock would have mattered? If that's what you're pissed off about, Lord help you.

First of all, when Ingram was stopped on the one, why on earth would you rush the next play? Leaving as little time on the clock is what a good coach would have done. But whatever. This is the same show every week. Sometimes we get lucky and pull out a win; other times we don't. We never BEAT anyone. Our mediocrity is surpassed only by our consistency at being mediocre.

And these two new coordinators look a lot like the two we fired after last season.

Same old, same old.

Absolutely not, we wouldve lost anyways. But the coach failing to even recognize and fight for this, is why I KNOW he needs to be FIRED. It just shows how fucking stupid he really is. 

5 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

I'm fine with the L, we didn't play well enough to win but every ref on that field needs to be demoted to junior high games, what a complete shit show

Agree with this 100%.  TCU and TEXAS need to complain about this abortion of a crew.  I think they actually came directly from Jr. high games.  Terrible for both teams. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1