Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s inconsequential. Unless you think we return it for a td. Or maybe there’s some sort of fair catch leads to one more play situation and a Hail Mary or lateral circus works. 

It is the principal of Tom or anyone on his staff being too stupid to even realize it. And then if the time truly ran out (it didnt), you take the penalty and pray for the miracle fumbled exchange. He chose the worst path out of three possible outcomes. Astonishing level of fail from him honestly. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby

Went to my first game in 1977 and will always bleed burnt orange. But I’m getting old now and losses like these just take too much wind out of the sails. I wish I didn’t care so much, but I do. We can’t even beat TCU anymore. And man does it suck to live in Fort Worth these days. I just told my son that I’m sorry he has to witness this era of Texas football. He takes the losses a lot harder than I do. Damn.

image.jpeg.2bd037b272da597e90f33e9a5dbfe2af.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, BornOrange1955 said:

Do you guys really think putting one second back on the clock would have mattered? If that's what you're pissed off about, Lord help you.

First of all, when Ingram was stopped on the one, why on earth would you rush the next play? Leaving as little time on the clock is what a good coach would have done. But whatever. This is the same show every week. Sometimes we get lucky and pull out a win; other times we don't. We never BEAT anyone. Our mediocrity is surpassed only by our consistency at being mediocre.

And these two new coordinators look a lot like the two we fired after last season.

Same old, same old.

New motto?

Just now, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Herman won a Sugar Bowl 

......that’s literally the only good thing you can say about his tenure here in 4 years.

Theres just not anything else good to say.  He’s one step above Charlie Strong.  That’s it.

He won't be when we lose to Kansas. 

We don’t have Tucker on the team to do a free kick after the safety.   Should not have ever gotten to this.  Shouldn’t have had to score to come from behind.  Shouldn’t have rushed the play on the fumble.  Damn sure shouldn’t have given the ball to the Ingram on the play.  You run Sam 99 of 100 other times there. You stupid fuck Turtle Tom. 

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I'll say it again so more of you can stroke your neg rep peen - These guys absolutely care about other things over this game and this school.

Deal with it.

I suppose you care more about the school and this game than everything else? Why don't you fucking quit your job and leave your wife to make the team better? Shows how much you fucking care you loser.

• Like 1

Just now, Handcruser said:

Seems to me that Orlando and Beck weren’t the problem. We should be 1-2 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep.  We had no business winning in Lubbock.  We are 0-2 in conference and only Sam gave us the asterisk to make it 1-1 technically.  Might as well bring Orlando back, because there is zero improvement.

4 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

The one second left anger isn’t about thinking we would win, but it’s a microcosm of how absolutely dog shit pathetic the officiating was today... 

Yeah that's pretty much it for me. It's all right there in a photo, plain as day...

Just now, Bigbend1812 said:

We don’t have Tucker on the team to do a free kick after the safety.   Should not have ever gotten to this.  Shouldn’t have had to score to come from behind.  Shouldn’t have rushed the play on the fumble.  Damn sure shouldn’t have given the ball to the Ingram on the play.  You run Sam 99 of 100 other times there. You stupid fuck Turtle Tom. 

And should have tried to score before the half. Going turtle with 55s made absolutely no sense.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I don't have an issue giving him the ball, just don't understand why we were in such a hurry. 

I understand that either. I fully expected them to run the play clock down and let the clock get down to 2 minutes. They just played that incredibly stupidly

8 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Because he is a garbage, situationally unaware coach. If you are playing tight games week in and week out and you are too fucking stupid to pay attention to the game, it will not end well. 

Why would it matter if he caught the very last bad call in a rigged game? The whole game was like this, start to finish. It's not sports, it's not football, it's rigged 7 on 7 with some extra big dudes standing around.

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

I suppose you care more about the school and this game than everything else? Why don't you fucking quit your job and leave your wife to make the team better? Shows how much you fucking care you loser.

Thanks for your signalling.  

Now back to your butt plug.

Just now, Zeus said:

Why would it matter if he caught the very last bad call in a rigged game? The whole game was like this, start to finish. It's not sports, it's not football, it's rigged 7 on 7 with some extra big dudes standing around.

Because it is the play, that if he caught it, wouldve given us a better chance to win the game (still almost zero) but a better chance than we had if he didnt. He fucked up. It shows he is as bad as Strong when it comes to situational awareness. He needs to go. 

10 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I'll say it again so more of you can stroke your neg rep peen - These guys absolutely care about other things over this game and this school.

Deal with it.

If they don't care about what they've committed themselves to do, then maybe they shouldn't be playing football. 

• Hook 'Em 1

All this really boils down to is going absolutely turtle on the drive before the TCU TD drive... one first down there and more than likely this game is over. Of you don’t have a 3 play series that you know can get 10 yards, what the fuck are you doing during your offensive game planning? 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s inconsequential. Unless you think we return it for a td. Or maybe there’s some sort of fair catch leads to one more play situation and a Hail Mary or lateral circus works. 

Its inconsequential.  Unless you have a coach who preaches attention to detail, and then just says fuck it when it comes time to pay attention to detail himself.  Do we win with that 1 second - no.  Does he at least demonstrate actions that back up what he preaches - yes.  Any winning coach at least argues the point.  Tom takes it to the locker room because he doesn't want to spend any more time on the field.  Just like not recognizing they have the ball inside the 1 with time running out on TCU.  You don't go hurry up in that situation.  We are a dumb team and it starts with Tommy.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Why don't you go focus on your family, show them you care.

You really think you have something there.  Hilarious.

If only I could care as much as you do with finding just that right spot rectally Michael.  Best of luck little fella.

Edited by Cajun