Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

Literally 20 years never posted just enjoyed following this board.  Unbelievable that Texas continues to put up with the Big12.  No upside for this conference for the Horns.  Again the officials controlling a game.  No excuse for Mesa Tom’s shitty teams and energy they carry, but damn the tackle take down on the sweep.  Seriously.  I’ve got PTSD from the Charlie Strong OSU game.

Lived in Austin got relocated to Tulsa back in the early 2000’s.  Put up with all the shit.  Back home in Texas now for a decade.  BCS bias, obvious recruiting violations, officials, scheduling (bye week for OU before Tx/Ou., and Heisman bullshit.

Fuck the UT System and it’s greater than thou mentality.  Stand up raise hell.  Go independent!  Protect the brand!  Everyone gains because Texas is in the Big12.  Texas gains nothing.

We should have started with Frank Erwin.  He would have bought everything and everyone that was used to keep Texas from owning what that trailer trash up north continues to buy.

Same shit in others sports.  Think Basketball.  

Couple that with that Midwestern connection into the NCAA.  Please.  

How does Boren run his young intern program?  Baylor rape? TCU crime central? Big Red Sports.  I could write it for days.

Just exit the Big 12.  

What do we lose?  

Anybody really miss eATMe?  

Texas is the brand.  

The rest of these clowns are cheats, clung ons, and wanna be’s.

Come on

1) Pass on renewing the GOR

2) Go where we want but do not go and carry OU

3) Get rid of this,  “but we do it right mentality” and if you don’t quit bitching (like I do) when others leverage win at all cost including managing the NCAA, Big12 officials, Etc

Talk to y’all again in 2040

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SomeoneYouKnow said:

Can someone please document the insanity of the refs in this game? I've turned it off at this point. I want something to send to Bowlsby and CDC tonight.

-offside call where the ref correctly called false start then changed it

-pass interference they correctly called then took back

-holding call they correctly called then took back

8 minutes ago, SomeoneYouKnow said:

Can someone please document the insanity of the refs in this game? I've turned it off at this point. I want something to send to Bowlsby and CDC tonight.

Yeah I'm sure Bowelsby will get right on it.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/28/big-12-coordinator-of-officials-defends-controversial-officiating-in-texas-ok-state-game/

Just now, Drew said:

How Texas doesn't just go NUCLEAR on the Refs, or the League office is beyond me. 

We don't have to do anything, just leave the conference. Just say the values of the big12 (rape, women beating) aren't for us. They didn't punish OU or Baylor, so that's their stance.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Treefidy said:

I’d rather play in SEC, the refs would get fired for calling a game like this shit

Yep.

Every WR screen that gets blown up is just a normal play. In this pathetic league they throw the guy out of the game.

8 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Let’s grab OU and tell SEC we will come aboard if they drop Mizzery and aggy 

They don't want us, they want more "good" teams for their big dogs for recruiting and whippings. They don't want real competition.

We should go independent. Let blow U join the pac 12 or whatever. Let the rest of the shit rapist teams in this shit conference find some other way to make money.

d4b21d80-507e-459c-9126-167b246e5034_114

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

He was like 5 yards downfield. Why shouldn’t they call it?

Because even the announcer said it was borderline, he stopped and was looking backwards, he wasn't actually blocking anyone, it was 15 yards from where the ball was going and had absolutely no bearing on the success of the play. 

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He wasn't five yards past the line of scrimmage. He was at most a hair past the allowable distance but he wasn't trying to engage at all. He was out of the play altogether.

If that is the standard, many pass plays will get called back. It's not unusual for a guard or center to end up in a similar position especially on play action types passes.

Edited by pacman

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I mean I guess it would be fine except they missed half the TCU team blocking downfield and the pass was not behind the line of scrimmage so.... whatever

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

They didn’t throw a flag, they waited thirty seconds to call it, and the lineman had no effect on the play?

this has happened at least three times, right?... no actual flag on the play, but somebody decides something happened after the fact. stupid fucks.