This is the thread where you admit you put mayo on your hot dog

Jimbaround

On 4/25/2018 at 7:12 PM, Stoogey said:

Thank you for correcting me. Didn't know we were married. My usual lunch is a Reuben sandwich with Thousand Island dressing (ketchup and mayonnaise) and a martini. It's a good thing you work at McDonald's or I would have went to my grave thinking Big Mac sauce had ketchup. Or maybe it's the booze talking.

erafz7.png

you're wrong on the internet, so you should expect to get corrected.  no need to get your panties in a bunch about it.  just accept that you're wrong and move on.

7 minutes ago, DoobieWah said:

Mom used to give us peanut butter and honey sandwiches back in the day. Is that gross or is it a "thing"?

definitely delicious. especially with some banana. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DoobieWah said:

Mom used to give us peanut butter and honey sandwiches back in the day. Is that gross or is it a "thing"?

Gave my kid a pb and honey sandwich last weekend. Some good shit. While we are tossing around honey, i'd like to add this epic combination which is delicious:

Grape Nuts + Milk + Honey

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

Gave my kid a pb and honey sandwich last weekend. Some good shit. While we are tossing around honey, i'd like to add this epic combination which is delicious:

Grape Nuts + Milk + Honey

Yup, grape nuts + honey with milk is truly great.  

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You best wash that bowl out when you’re finished because I ain’t prying that glue out of there.  

Ha, no doubt.  It only takes a few seconds before you need a gas-powered power washer, or perhaps even a media blaster.  

My kids eat pb and honey sandwiches almost daily.  They love it.  

As for me, I had a pb and miracle whip this weekend.  I thought of this thread and almost took a pic.  I guess I will next time. It was good and it had been a while, so I’ll probably go again later this week.  

• 2 years later...
On 4/27/2018 at 11:18 AM, DoobieWah said:

Old post, but my kids have been eating those since they were little.  Neither liked jelly, but PB&H was just fine.

Also, team Hellmann's.  I don't tend to put it on hotdogs, but I wouldn't turn one down with it along with some more traditional condiments.

Edited by dcbc

My dad used to have a weekend, make your own lunch, no judgment (supposedly) sandwich.  He settled on, wheat bread, mayo, Coleman's hot mustard, peanut butter, bologna, and American cheese.  We judged, but everyone in the family, at some point, had to have a bite.  Weirdly, it wasn't terrible.

Edited by dcbc

• 2 months later...

I only put mayo on my dogs. Judge me if you want its fucking delicious!  what is fucking disgusting is my wife grew up on and still puts miracle whip on her grilled cheese instead of butter. I make her keep the miracle whip in the fridge in the garage. 

On 4/25/2018 at 9:15 PM, Jimbaround said:

This sounds lovely.

Also, someone needs to start the "We were so poor we had to eat tar" thread where people talk about weird shit we have to resort to when we're poor.  It could be a mix of the Derka Dog; Steel Shank; and Gross Shit you Ate thread (no Vic's gross food threat shit though please).

cheap delicious meal at 3am while drunk in college was mac n cheese, mixed with salsa and tortilla chips.