Ken Paxton is dirty? NO FUCKING WAY!

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Good lord, I honestly feel bad for George P. after reading that particularly after he abandoned his current gig and gave away as much Texas land as he could for the Trump-Abbott Wall Jerkoff party.  Christ George, he couldn't say more between the lines if he dug up your grandparent's corpses and pissed on 'em.  

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

You don’t turn your back On family like that, fuck him 

George P is going to have to go really hard in the paint on Paxton's legal troubles, and I mean really hard in the paint. That could put him on a collision course to Trump mocking him.

If this keeps George P out of the the AG's office, George P's career could be over, because Paxton is going to try and wreck him in the primaries, and Trump could join in on the gangbang.

If he had any balls, he'd turn on Trump.

This is hilarious, because George P has spent nearly 20 years building a background/career that makes the right connections and puts him in a position to run for bigger offices, even outside of Texas, and he turned his back on his family and let Trump mock his mother and father, and now he just got fucked by Trump.

And Paxton is going to make sure the voters of Texas know about George P's shenanigans with his ex-gf.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Ok what's this about? Haven't heard.

Worse than Paxton cheating on his wife/shagging an intern and trying to get her a cushy job?

Hope they destroy each other

In December 1994, Bush was arrested at his former girlfriend's home after attempting to break in and later driving his car through the front yard. The victims declined to press charges

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1352005/George-P-held-on-burglary-charge-at-18.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/nut-some-soup-0

• Hook 'Em 2

Is there any plane of existence where all these spineless cocksmegmas die horribly and are replaced by I dunno…a sentient coffee carafe or some shit? Surely that would be a huge net positive for the state and its citizens.

I am so fucking tired of these shitbags bloviating about how they are going to make the state a better place, all the while behaving like the diametric opposite of what a Texan is supposed to be. You know these fuckers put beans in chili and don’t listen to Willie Nelson. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Is there any plane of existence where all these spineless cocksmegmas die horribly and are replaced by I dunno…a sentient coffee carafe or some shit?

Hate to burst your bubble, but Fitlump won't be running for governor until 2026.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Is it common for former presidents to hand out endorsements in state AG races?  I've never heard of it happening before.

I can't think of a single instance.  You may see a former President make an appearance for a major candidate back in their home state or their new state of residence, but for a massively public endorsement in a mid-ballot race in a state with which he shares no connections---it's not only unprecedented, it's insane.  

I figured George P. would raise money from the usual suspects, berate Paxton's legal troubles, and then move ahead in the polls so that when May 2022 rolls around, nobody would want to touch the Paxton race lest they be seen as associating with losers.  It doesn't surprise me that Trump endorsed Paxton, but to do it ~10 months ahead of time was surprising.  

George P. did about all he could to shore up to Commander Dipshit, so this begs the question---what did Paxton do to/for Trump to earn such an emphatic and very early endorsement?  Given the parties involved, obviously it was illegal, whatever it was.  

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Is it common for former presidents to hand out endorsements in state AG races?  I've never heard of it happening before.

From Ballotpedia…

Obama has endorsed 80 House candidates, nine state executive candidates, and 128 state legislative candidates.

Of course, Obama’s final endorsements were 5 weeks before the election, not whenever the fuck we are now.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

On 6/24/2021 at 8:06 PM, That Guy said:

This Webster guy seems like he sucks. 

Back when he was just a fancy hairdo and toothy grin sycophant of Jana Duty's in the WillCo Attorney's Office, I eavesdropped on a conversation of his in the courthouse hallway shortly after Sandy Hook. He was basically touting the NRA line of "If the teachers were armed, it wouldn't have happened."

So "just bring [your] guns" is par for the course for him.

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Felons like to hang with felons.

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, RPM said:

Felons like to hang with felons.

Sure, and grifters also attract each other. In Paxton's case, he figures he's smarter and he's trying to jump levels in the Ponzi scheme/mafia organization. Kenny Wall Eye is going to find himself standing by the side of the road with his clothes in a trashbag by the time he figures out he's being used.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

A guy like Trump wants to get as many prosecutors and judges as possible on his side.

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

George P. did about all he could to shore up to Commander Dipshit, so this begs the question---what did Paxton do to/for Trump to earn such an emphatic and very early endorsement?  Given the parties involved, obviously it was illegal, whatever it was.  

Paxton filed that bogus suit with the Supreme Court trying to nullify the election results in four states.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• 4 weeks later...

According to Macanudo, Macanudo is the greatest guitar player to ever live. Macanudo has said that his technique and sound are better by a factor of five than Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix combined.   

For further comment please visit http:\\Macanudoisthebestest.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Macanudo said:

According to Macanudo, Macanudo is the greatest guitar player to ever live. Macanudo has said that his technique and sound are better by a factor of five than Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix combined.   

For further comment please visit http:\\Macanudoisthebestest.com

73074386.jpg

On 8/25/2021 at 7:06 PM, Willfully Horn said:

There's a local guy that does AC repair commercials.  "I'm Carl Dickhead.  You can trust ClimateFixers because you can trust me."   Incredible.   I'm sure all his cards have that little fish symbol on them too.

Saw an article today that said Congress is subpoenaing Paxton's communications with Trump and staff leading up to 1/6.   That would be awesome, to suck up to Trump to get a pardon, only to be shot down in flames for those efforts later.   Glorious.

"