Cowboys vs Browns: Week 4

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Actually, I take that back. Are we even the best team in the division. I don’t think there’s any way we can definitively say that. We definitely have the best offense and the worst defense in the division. 

You might not even be the best team in the state. And that’s saying something as the other team is winless 

• Like 1

I'm almost starting to miss Garrett. Some running game to keep some ball control would be nice, and I don't think the defense would be quite the dumpster fire without Nolan running it.

It took a Falcons classic meltdown to get their only win.

Just now, Zeus said:

Slant over the middle didn't work the first two times run it again on 4th down

Yea.... odd play call or options.  The sidelines are open and Browns are playing two deep shell.  Dak tried to force a couple and got lucky, he needs to just take what the defense is giving right now.  Also, why not run a draw or a outside zone one of those plays to get some yards?  

13 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

You might not even be the best team in the state. And that’s saying something as the other team is winless 

Oh there's no doubt Houston is better. They've had a brutal early schedule. I'd take the entire Houston franchise over what we have in Dallas save maybe the head corch.

Just now, C-Man said:

Oh there's no doubt Houston is better. They've had a brutal early schedule. I'd take the entire Houston franchise over what we have in Dallas save maybe the head corch.

For as much shit as everyone talks about BoB the GM, the coach has won that division what 4 out of the last 5 years or something crazy? A division a lot tougher than this one. 

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

For as much shit as everyone talks about BoB the GM, the coach has won that division what 4 out of the last 5 years or something crazy? A division a lot tougher than this one. 

Yeah he's kicking ass beating Luckless Indianapolis. Smart move getting rid of the HOF left tackle and HOF receiver to keep your young QB on track for success.

Strongest 0-4 team in the league

This embarrassing! Packers, Patriots (w/Brady), and Brees on a “hot day”, yes get boat-raced at home! The Browns? Never mind - it’s 2020in a nutshell!

At least I get to be impartial on Friday nights officiating H.S. Football! That’s my only saving grace this Fall.