Tom Herman's OU week press conference 10/5, Noon

Tex Pete

Winning is hard. You look at OU over there having two losses and that's a great team that just shows how strong top to bottom the Big 12 is.

We as coaches need to do better, you drill ball security and all it takes is one mistake blah blah blah blah blah

Fuck Herman

Just now, immamac said:

Legitimately, who gives a fuck what Tom Herman has to say anymore?

From the perspective that all of these press conferences are only meaningless coach-speak, I didn't care even before all this.

But now, yeah, I not only don't care what he SAYS, I also don't care what he DOES.  Because he's a fraud, and he's lost, and he's not capable of doing this job.  On to the next one, I guess.  What a shitshow.

• Hook 'Em 1

Must be really humiliating to suck such ass at your job, publicly on display for all to see, and have no earthly idea what to do.  And then look in the mirror every day and think "God, I am stealing money from this great university and its fans."  If he had any balls he would resign on the spot and admit his sheer incompetence.  So sick of his schtick and this shitshow underachieving athletic department.

I'm also a Detroit Lions fan (God help me....).  Yesterday after losing for the umpteenth time Matt Patricia said that there was "a lot to fix when we got here."  The Lions had gone 9-7 the year before he arrived, and had made the playoffs two of the previous three years.  Former Lions players blasted his ass on Twitter all Sunday evening.

Waiting for that to come out of Tom's mouth soon... blaming the former coaching staff for his own failure.

• Hook 'Em 2

now that's utter bullshit... "we were on the headset and planned to burn all the remaining clock"..... bullshit you asshole.  if that was the case why did you run ingram?  why didn't you substitute?  why didn't you run sam 3 times up the middle and run the clock down to 5 seconds on 3 snaps??

total bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

now that's utter bullshit... "we were on the headset and planned to burn all the remaining clock"..... bullshit you asshole.  if that was the case why did you run ingram?  why didn't you substitute?  why didn't you run sam 3 times up the middle and run the clock down to 5 seconds on 3 snaps??

total bullshit.

So it is players fault they ran that play? Have we verified that Herman's headset has batteries or is plugged in. He could just be talking to himself while furiously turning pages in his binder.

Ridiculous. Who exactly where they on the headset with? I hate this staff and team.

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

total bullshit.

Add liar to your list of faults, Tom.  how freaking dumb do you think we are, asking us to swallow this pablum?  Quit yesterday please.

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

total bullshit.

Not only that after we got to the one we literally ran the hurry up. 

Hey Tommy - if you are going to make references to boats,  we're going to go ahead and Row the Damn Boat with a guy who knows what he is doing.  There's the door.   PJ Fleck, welcome to Austin.   - is what CDC should say as soon as this press conference is over. 

• Like 1