ALDS - Rays vs Yankees

WBT

Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Fucking bullshit strike zone all series. The Rays are overrated trash, embarrassing the Yankees struggled with them so much this year. Easy 4 game sweep for the Astros up next. If there’s a god LAD will kick their ass in the WS.

Rays are good

really wanted the yankee clowns

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Fucking bullshit strike zone all series. The Rays are overrated trash, embarrassing the Yankees struggled with them so much this year. Easy 4 game sweep for the Astros up next. If there’s a god LAD will kick their ass in the WS.
Fuck is wrong with you other than being a bandwagon fan.

Rays best team in the league this year.

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Well congrats everyone....5 month break of Helobious talking out his ass about how the Yankees will win it and they are the team to beat and gag gag gag choke choke cough cough slurp slurp cough cough

Don’t worry I’ll be back in here in March, you taint huffing bitch. Hope the Dodgers fuck your shit up in the series. 

Helobious out.

• Fuck You 1

50 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Don’t worry I’ll be back in here in March, you taint huffing bitch. Hope the Dodgers fuck your shit up in the series. 

Helobious out.

Austin meadows makes 557,000 a year.  And Lerch's 2" vertical couldn't keep that in the yard

The Simpsons GIF by moodman

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Helobious out.

As an Astros fan, I do appreciate your posts and presence on this board.. sorry your team lost... your right, see you in March.

I was watching the game without sound at a family get-together. WTF was up with the Tampa player doing a bat flip after a fucking walk?

Enjoyed Chapman blowing it 2.0.    No hard feelings towards Cole, as I appreciated how he played for the Astros.  Knew we were getting him or CFM, either way...

11 hours ago, David Dennison said:

The Astros have had a better season than the Yankees.

That is funny to me.

What's even funnier is Helobius's annual Yankee tears and moronic posts about "Astros bandwagon fans" on a Texas Longhorn board full of diehard sports fans from...wait for it....Texas.

I look forward to next year's "Yankee 2021 World Series or Bust" thread to remind him once again that since the Astros moved to the AL in 2013, the Yankees have never advanced beyond the Astros. Scoreboard mfer.

• Hook 'Em 3