How do we post pics & shit from phones?

4 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

What about from a desktop? I'm trying to embed the exact way I did on that other site, but it ain't working.

I know I'm dumb, but it was quite easy over there. I feel lost

Use the [*img*]link-to-image-here[*/img*] format, but without the asterisks.

The hassle is there is no way to upload directly via phone for any pics you took, so Tapa is definitely required.

3 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

The hassle is there is no way to upload directly via phone for any pics you took, so Tapa is definitely required.

Imgur app, and here doesn't even need the img tags it does that auto but you can use them and it will not post the tags too

1 minute ago, TexasFootball18 said:

Imgur app, and here doesn't even need the img tags it does that auto but you can use them and it will not post the tags too

Well, yeah, on the Imgur deal however I was more referring to some pic you dig up on the web & wanna post.

tumblr_lbaez832dg1qaqkolo1_400.jpg

2 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

what was the code for this?  I tried the old way, it didn't work.  You used to be able to see the code when you would quote before, now it doesn't show.

From an iPhone just go to the tweet and select the share button at the bottom of the tweet and select share tweet via...

then select the copy link to tweet option, and just paste into posting box. It should show up as a tweet

On 3/26/2018 at 8:37 PM, ROFL BOX said:

Edited by Nicole44
Still can't get it to work

On 3/26/2018 at 8:03 PM, TexasFootball18 said:

Making it harder than it has to be the random image is even easier than from phone. 

Hold down your finger go to copy link address

Meh. What you're talking about is hotlinking. Lots of sites employ inline link protection to keep you from tying up their bandwidth, which will kill your image and replace it with a "hotlinking is not permitted." 

Just host the pics someplace else. I use IMGTC, and it takes about 45 seconds to upload a pic to here. 

15 hours ago, Mikegundy'sMullet said:

Meh. What you're talking about is hotlinking. Lots of sites employ inline link protection to keep you from tying up their bandwidth, which will kill your image and replace it with a "hotlinking is not permitted." 

Just host the pics someplace else. I use IMGTC, and it takes about 45 seconds to upload a pic to here. 

That's a lotta goddamn seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 9:37 PM, ROFL BOX said:

WTF, not working from Imgur on my lap top.  None of the options. 

Assuming you use

1. insert other media

2. insert image from URL. Then it's one of the options on Imgur (tried them all) no luck ,no titties....

• 1 year later...