hey, no big deal, fbi busts attempt to kidnap michigan gov and overthrow the government

hayden_horn

I am sitting here watching PF Later Years extras and one of the selections is the circle vids they played on stage during Pulse and DSOT.  

Watching the images of Bushs and the Clintons being beamed during Us & Them I'm imagining myself in the 5th row screaming at Gilmour, "Did you just 'Both Sides' us?".

What an asshole he is.  I'm sure Roger would agree.  Good times!

Edited by Cajun
Lighen up Francis(s), I was just trying to force in some PF.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

That Sheriff, 100% Trumper, 100% QAnoner

19 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

citizens arrest angle ... had not thought of that.  But, if I were to extrapolate, i bet the sheriff was consulted by his buddies on some of this.  maybe his name comes up in some of the communications.

Yee-yee. That there sheriff knows some stuff. He's like Gailard Sartain In Mississippi Burning. Knows how to keep his hands just clean enough to keep his job but gives pointers to the 'boys' so they can rough up some libs.

I agree with what you are trying to get at @Neonmoon.  But we elect judges too.    

Thing is we as the voters should be electing people based on their capacity to do the job, not which way they lean politically.   

I would love to see ranked voting locally, as well as for all judgeships.  Get rid of the party affiliation there first, then expand to all races.

Edited by pyrohornIII

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Whitner supports anarchy sign?  

Isn't that pretty much exactly the opposite of what they're complaining about?

It's almost like the TahoeHorn approach to politics of party forever, principles never has led to major societal issues. How surprising. 

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Good thing Whitmer isn't a dictator.

Or are you suggesting they should have went after our current president?

No, Canadian nutter went after that nutter.

Oh, there I went again!

Both sides.  I'm guessing that won't draw quite as much fire.  Let's see.

Guy with the ear gauges hates the government and can't believe his friends like Trump.

“Trump is not your friend, dude,” Caserta says, with an anarchist flag hanging behind him. “It amazes me that people actually, like, believe that when he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

So I'm guessing these guys were preppers, because preppers seemed woefully unprepared and ill-equipped to handle going for months without visiting SuperCuts or Chili's or Applebees.
It's actually pretty sad.  Preppers in Armybrat's youth were ready to take to the saddle and alert the surrounding communities that the British were coming.  Preppers in the 1980s were ready to repel a Russian invasion.  Preppers in 2020 can't cut their own fucking hair or cook for themselves.
item #42853 that millennials ruined
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, elfenix said:
19 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:
So I'm guessing these guys were preppers, because preppers seemed woefully unprepared and ill-equipped to handle going for months without visiting SuperCuts or Chili's or Applebees.
It's actually pretty sad.  Preppers in Armybrat's youth were ready to take to the saddle and alert the surrounding communities that the British were coming.  Preppers in the 1980s were ready to repel a Russian invasion.  Preppers in 2020 can't cut their own fucking hair or cook for themselves.

item #42853 that millennials ruined

Preppers kept it real in my youth, and a ton of highly-sexualized pulp fiction rotating around the aftermath of a nuke war with Russia made for awesome reading in junior high.

Let's all imagine how Fox and the DOTUS (and all of their surrogates) would be reacting, and what they would be saying, if this was the alternate headline:

"Members of local Black Lives Matter group arrested for plot to kidnap and murder Republican Governor X"

How many of them would say "I oppose extreme violence....but Governor X shouldn't support racist and lawless cops; institute good reforms!"?  Zero?  Yeah, even that number is too fucking high.

The "militia" here IS the GOP.  How do we know?  Because the MOTHERFUCKING HEAD OF THE PARTY is more eager to condemn the victim than the criminals.  Fuck this criminal gang of distilled fuckwits.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Cop hating anarchists 

One was.  One.  Keep going.  Please share with us the information on the remaining plotters.  Please.  And now substitute "Black Lives Matter" for "right wing milita."  Go ahead, have some intellectual honesty.  You've got room for it -- put it in that empty space where your spine would be.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Stop quoting the troll.

I just love that they are so predictable -- get their talking points from Fox etc., and come over here with their newfound "wisdom."   All while missing the additional glaring facts that dwarf whatever piss-ant revelation they think they've found.  They're shitty intellects, and they're fucking cowards.  In other words, perfect Trump disciples.  They are as pathetic as their orange god, and that's why they love him -- he's the proof in their mind that pathetic losers like them can actually succeed.  Oh, the agony when they realize that what Donnie has actually done is failed more miserably than most any figure in human history.  Which means that they ARE alike....in heartbreaking fashion.

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Holy fucking shit. 

"The latest they're coming out with now is they're trying to ban pool because you guys are hitting that white ball into all the colors." 

If anyone questions who Trump's base is, just go read the comments on this video. 

Since youtube is deleting videos of these guys, here's two of them - Pete Musico and Brandon Caserta going on anti-cop and anti-government rants. 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1314267058339819520.html

This isn't a militia, this is a gang of "am I being detained" retards who were plotting their kidnapping on a facebook group.

You're right it's not a militia, it's a domestic terrorist organization. They met and regularly trained in the woods. They practiced tactical shooting drills and building IED's. They surveilled her vacation home and measured police reaction times to the area, going so far as to plan blowing up a bridge to delay their response to the kidnapping/assassination.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Since youtube is deleting videos of these guys, here's two of them - Pete Musico and Brandon Caserta going on anti-cop and anti-government rants. 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1314267058339819520.html

This isn't a militia, this is a gang of "am I being detained" retards who were plotting their kidnapping on a facebook group.

Hey fuckstick:

34177064-8821499-Pete_Musico_co_founder_

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Where is Bill Barr, isn't he all about LAW AND ORDER?

He's busy trying to investigate a non-existent conspiracy

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/william-barr-trump-russia-durham-investigation-deep-state-mueller-fbi.html

Why would he waste his time investigating these terrorists the president's base?

• Hook 'Em 2