Houston Texans 2020 Regular Season Thread

Macklemore

20 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Halfway through the season he's allowed one sack (to the best pass rusher in the NFL) and had one false start. You're right, he sucks...

Surly is so good at putting words in my mouth. It's really amazing.

Yes, Tunsil has been good. I'm just bitter and not excited by it because our OL as a unit is dogshit.

If the Rappoport report is real that Cal would consider bringing back RAC and the rest of this putrid coaching staff back, I’d hope this awful game would make him junk that idea. Easterby needs to be killed off. This fucker is a cancer. Completely unacceptable to have a bagel on the scoreboard in the 4th qtr in 2020.

• Like 1

There is no way they can bring back Romeo and have Easterby as GM. I can’t believe that’s true. They’ve hired Korn Ferry and Cal has been on the radio twice saying they have a search committee. They’ve got to know how that the response of the fans would be brutal. Rappoport likes to throw shit on the wall with maybe 40% of the time is accurate,

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

There is no way they can bring back Romeo and have Easterby as GM. I can’t believe that’s true. They’ve hired Korn Ferry and Cal has been on the radio twice saying they have a search committee. They’ve got to know how that the response of the fans would be brutal. Rappoport likes to throw shit on the wall with maybe 40% of the time is accurate,

Season ticket sales are only being propped up by energy companies who want to host their big ass tailgates for customers every weekend. Have to think if the product inside turns to shit a lot of the customers will stop showing for the tailgates, and the companies will start killing their tickets.

Hiring Jack fucking reverend asshole dickhead Easterby as GM will guarantee nothing is going to change with this franchise. They might as well rehire O’Brien as coach if they’re going to do that...

• Like 1

Lulz gamblers everywhere took it in the shorts because of Chubb’s decision to go out at the 1:

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/30325164/nick-chubb-decision-1-yard-line-costs-bettors-cleveland-browns-fail-cover-45-point-spread

Unfortunately, there’s some kid out there somewhere who won’t get Xmas or a chick who’s getting smacked around tonight ‘cuz Daddy’s a douchebag...

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

If scoring the TD puts you up by two scores, with basically no time left take the dang points.

I mean I know it's the Browns but the odds of an NFL team fucking up taking a knee are basically zero. If he was REALLY smart he would have hit the deck and made the Texans tag him down to keep the clock running.

Incredible catch. He had 3 guys draped on him, made the catch and held on to the ball. Buttchin gave up DHop, the best WR in the game, for 2nd rd pick Russ Blacklock who isn’t getting any playing time and David Johnson, the worst RB in the league with the worst contract based on value. May BOB burn in football hell for eternity. I hope he never gets another job in the NFL.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Like 2