Surly Official 2020 TX vs OU Sucks: 11AM on FOX [FUCK OU]

Pancho

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Hate to break it yo you but we're likely only winning 2-3 more games if we're lucky. So get that Big 12 championship talk out your head 

Oh I have no illusions of winning the big 12 just saying that the senior QB aspect of this season should be the nail in Herman’s coffin

Hurricane knocked out my power, tried to use the Spectrum app on my phone to watch this turd but it won't let me view the Fox channel because I'm not on my wireless internet connection. Tried to use the 3 day trial for Sling but my PayPal info won't go through.

I guess it wasn't meant to be for me to watch this shit show. Maybe I'll go in the back yard and do some hurricane clean up. 

Just now, FOXHOUND said:

Hurricane knocked out my power, tried to use the Spectrum app on my phone to watch this turd but it won't let me view the Fox channel because I'm not on my wireless internet connection. Tried to use the 3 day trial for Sling but my PayPal info won't go through.

I guess it wasn't meant to be for me to watch this shit show. Maybe I'll go in the back yard and do some hurricane clean up. 

Even factoring in the hurricane, you are better off missing this one

19 minutes ago, victory88 said:

This team is broken.  This program is broken.  No one cares.  I don't see any fight or effort from the team with the exception of a few guys.  I'm embarrassed that these coaches and players represent Texas.  

Player didn’t make 7 mil to get ass fucked like this.