Fuck you Tom Herman

alphahorn

On 10/10/2020 at 4:09 PM, alphahorn said:

Surprised me too.  Well I started the FUMB post, so....

I hate to have to correct you because I agree with the sentiments, but...

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/75316-!-you-Mack-Brown

10-23-2010, 02:39 PM #1
$#@! you, Mack Brown
$#@! you and your clapping. $#@! you and your $#@!ty game preparation. $#@! you and your inability to motivate. $#@! you and your loyalty to $#@!ty coaches. $#@! you and your loyalty to players that aren't the best we can field. $#@! you and your puckering $#@!. $#@! you and your thin skin.
12-04-201208:29 PM #1
asshat

$#@! you mack brown thread

Thought it might be a useful thread to have a place to merely come to and simply say,

"$#@! YOU MACK"

I know I'll feel like saying it a couple of times a day until a change is announced. SHould you feel the same, them here's your place to vent, perhaps we can keep this thread on the first page until we are freed by the news that he has stepped down. Until then,

"$#@! YOU MACK"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:25 PM, Tex Pete said:

I hate to have to correct you because I agree with the sentiments, but...

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/75316-!-you-Mack-Brown

Well, it turns out you were ahead of your time, your post died after 4 pages, mine went on for 120 pages. But congrats on being a visionary

Edited by alphahorn
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

TrFb1O.gif

JOKER ALRIGHT...

I speak for 92.1% of us when I say we really don't care about the above image as long as he can fucking deliver.  He did briefly deliver us hope.  Then it all crashed down like the house of cards it was.  He replaces coordinator and starts fucking up again.  We would be better off with Yurich as the head coach.  

Okie Lite win was "Fool's Gold" especially for the TEXAS OFFENSE

• Had +4 turnovers advantage yet only 27 Offensive pts in regulation
  • Scored only 13pts in 3 drives started at the 8, 15 & 20 yard lines
  • 6pts from kickoff return, otherwise no 2nd half pts till 5min left
  • O-line and Brewer are horrible
  • WR's and TE's can't get off press coverage
  • Sam is physically beat up and struggling with accuracy

Great write-up by Scipio Tex       (Thanks @satyanash )

West Virginia defense is a bad match-up for TEXAS due to an outstanding DL group and quality Safety play.  Maybe these Moonshiners come in and expose how poorly developed this Mensa Offensive Personnel really is...

Player development on the Horns O-line is ridiculous...

FUCK YOU MENSA !!!

Edited by LTtxfan
Correction

Is Herman the most disliked Texas football coach of all time ?

Different dynamic compared to Strong but I'm not sure who is more disliked. The overt hostility was a little higher toward Strong but Herman also doesn't have holdouts still defending him like Strong did. Pretty much everyone is on board here and really was after last year.

Also people really hated Mack at the end.

29 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Different dynamic compared to Strong but I'm not sure who is more disliked. The overt hostility was a little higher toward Strong but Herman also doesn't have holdouts still defending him like Strong did. Pretty much everyone is on board here and really was after last year.

Also people really hated Mack at the end.

Well, people tended to like Mack and Charlie as a general proposition, before losing overtook everything.

People have not tended to like Herman, even during that brief period before losing took over everything.

In that regard, Herman is like Mackovic.  And Mackovic delivered quite a bit more than Herman and people still disliked him.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, people tended to like Mack and Charlie as a general proposition, before losing overtook everything.

People have not tended to like Herman, even during that brief period before losing took over everything.

In that regard, Herman is like Mackovic.  And Mackovic delivered quite a bit more than Herman and people still disliked him.

Herman has done himself no favors to earn any good will from fans. He has made an ass of himself in Houston before he got here and has done the same thing here. 

He literally belittles people with his “smartest” guy in the room. Couple that with his ability to always have an excuse for why it grows old fast. Especially if you’re not winning.