ALCS: Astros vs Rays

Vic Mackey

Greinke is like a more refined( and obviously better) Charlie Hough.  I know it's not a knuckleball, but when Greinke floats one of his 55mph curves in there, Hough is exactly who I think of.

I tell my boys to enjoy the artistry and execution of pitches by Zack. It's rare, indeed.

Good luck tonight, fellas.  Cracking open up a beer here shortly to start this LCS gamewatch.  

Win this one for Danny Darwin from your '86 LCS squad.  Bonham's favorite son turns 65 next week.  

To hell with the Devil Rays.

I really don't see how the Rays win this game tomorrow. They are shook. And I think they are done. Choke artists to even let this shit to get to this point.  Now as I type this, they will come ou and win 11-0. The Rays were not overpowering in their 3 wins that much. Astros had so many chances and loud outs. Now all of that is evening out. Astros have much more talent.

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I don't know. I remember the Red Sox fighting all the way back from 0-3 and Yankees had zero left for that game and I believe Boston took it with ease. I see that happening tomorrow. Not sure how much momentum really matters in baseball but the Astros have it all now. 

Or not.

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Or not.

I'm surprised. I didn't expect the Rays to jump on them like they did. Also did not expect to see Houston look so flat. Maybe they used up all their magic to tie this up and didn't have any left to finish it off. Like a big comeback in basketball.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I'm surprised. I didn't expect the Rays to jump on them like they did. Also did not expect to see Houston look so flat. Maybe they used up all their magic to tie this up and didn't have any left to finish it off. Like a big comeback in basketball.

I don't know about that.  But I need a ruling on who is a bigger douche: long-haired McMullers or 2 haircuts a week McMullers from a couple years ago...?